The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 15

Five months later Jen is getting ready to graduate college. While she is getting ready she says “ I cannot believe Justin will not be here on my graduation day”

“ I know honey but you will see him soon” Jen’s mom Mary says

During the ceremony Justin comes and sits down by his mom and Jen’s family

“ Hi Justin good time to come now because Jen is about to get her name called” Katie says

“Jennifer Holden” Dean Murray said

When Jen got up to get her diploma she heard Justin scream “ Yeah Jen”

After the ceremony everybody congratulates Jen and then she runs right into Justin arms and Justin spins her around and gives him a long passionate kiss.

“ What are you here J I thought that you could not make it “

“ I know but I wanted to surprise you and I have not seen you in since last month”

Later when they all go back to Jen’s apartment they have a party.

“ Justin how’s your solo album coming” Jen’s Grandpa asks
“ Good hopefully it will be out during November”

Later after everybody leaves except Jen’s parents Katie and Taylor.

Justin and Jen go into her room to talk when everybody leaves,

“ Justin I want to talk to you about something”

“ Sure what is it?”

“ I’m going to my grandparents summer house next week and I was wondering if you would like to come with me since you have never been up there"?

“ Sure who else is going?”

“ My parents and grandparents”

“ Ok cool” and they kiss.

“ Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I got a job as a student teacher a couple of hours away from my parents summer house in California”

“ Oh my god Jen I’m so proud of you that means you will only be a couple of hours away since some of you family lives near by anyway and you will be closer to me”

“ Yep we can spend more time together” she says and they kiss very passionately.

After they finish talking they go to sleep.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki