The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 16

The next week Jen and Justin get to the Pocono’s. They got there by flying on Justin’s private plane and rented a car at the airport. Jen’s parents could not go because something came up at Jen’s dad’s work and her grandparents decided not to go.

“ This it Sunshine Lane” Jen says as they pull onto the lane.

“ This is a nice house Jen care do give me a tour’?

“ Sure here is the dining room and kitchen then there’s the two bedrooms in the back, right here is the living room and the bathroom is right around the corner”

“ Thanks so what bedroom to you want to sleep in”?

“ Does not matter” she says and they kiss.

When they come back from food shopping and then go to dinner after they come back from dinner Justin says

“ Why are driving this road called Linden Loop again”

“ Because we are deer hunting which is a name I came up when I was little and it means that we look for deer on this road the one time my family and I even saw a bear”

“ Cool let’s go look at some deer” Justin says

The next day they go to Callie’s candy kitchen, callie’s pretzel factory and Claws and Paws.

Later that night in bed Justin has his arms tightly around Jen while they are just cuddling

“ Jen its so peace and quiet here now I see why you love this place so much”

“ Yeah you can thank my grandparents for finding this house”

“ Since tomorrow is our last day here what do you want to do since it is our last full day here?

“ How about we go over to camelback and go on a little hike”

“ Sure that sounds fine” And then they kiss each other good night.

After they come back they go out dinner and start to pack because they are leaving tomorrow.

On there last night there in bed Justin says “ Jen we have been together for eight months now and I love you and I asked your parents about it and they said it was fine so basically what I am saying is Jen will you move in with me?”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki