The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 18

A couple weeks later Jen is back school and Justin has gone back into the studio.

While Justin is leaving the studio Britney is waiting outside for him.

“ Hey J how have you been?”

“ Britney what are you doing I told I never wanted to see you or hear from you again”

“ I know but I miss you and was wondering if you want to go out somewhere”

“ Britney I do no want to be with you again don’t you get it I’ve been with Jen now for almost a year and I love her so much”

“ So you can still have a little fun with me”

“ No I cannot not Britney I would never cheat on her either ”

“ Fine but if you ever get tired of Jen you know who to call ” she says as she walks away.

As soon as he gets in the car he calls Chris since the other guys are not home and tells him about his encounter with Britney.

“ Man Justin she probably wants you because no other guys want to be with her” Chris says

“ Yeah listen tell the other guys what happened and I will see you in a couple of days at the awards”

“ Ok bye”

Later Justin arrives at Jen’s apartment and knocks on the door.

“ Hey J what’s the matter?”

“ I ran into Britney in the parking lot at the studio and she tried to get me back but I told her I love you too much”

“ Aw that’s sweet” she says and kisses him

“ Just to let you know you can bring your stuff over anytime now”

“ Ok next week I’ll move in”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki