The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 19

A couple of days later while Jen is sitting reading lesson plans for the next week Taylor comes over and says “ Wow You and Justin have been together for almost a year right?”

“ Yeah it will be a year in two weeks”

“ Cool what made you guys finally get together?”

“ I don’t know it just happened after he broke up with Britney”

“ Aw what do the other guys think and your parents?”

“ They love us together’’

Later after Taylor leaves Justin comes over and they watch a movie.

The movie they watch is City Of Angels.

“ Jen can this movie get any more boring”

“ J be quiet you said you wanted to watch a movie of my choice and I picked this”

During the sex scene Jen fast forward right through it.

“ Jen why did you do that”

“ Because I wanted too ok and I get uncomfortable watching it”

“ Jen relax sorry I asked”

After the movie was over Jen says “ Justin why are you with me”

“ What Jen you know the real me and I love you”

“ Yeah but look at me you can have any girl in the world and you pick your best friend”

“ Jen that’s the part of the reason I fell in love with you you’re different’’ he says and they start to passionately kiss.

While they are kissing Justin starts to lean Jen back down on the couch and runs his hands up and down her back.

A few minutes later he removes his shirt and starts to snake his hands up her shirt.

“ Justin we have to stop okay” she says as she removes his hands from her shirt.

“ Okay I have to go now but I will call you later ok”

“ Ok I love you bye”

“ Bye Jen” he says and gives her a quick kiss on the lips.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki