The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2

So Jen made herself a cup a coffee and sat on her bed.

"Okay I'm back talk J" she said.

"Ok it all started on Monday when Britney came to spend some time with me".

"Oh god here we go again" Jen says.

"C'mon on Jen you have to listen you're my best friend" Justin says

"Ok I'm listening continue" she says.

"Ok well while Britney and I went out lunch one day we started talking about that were never spend that much time together and other stuff".
"What other stuff" Jen says.

"Well that when we all hang out togethershe thinks that I do not spend enough time with her when you're around".

"What"? Jen says "you do not spend enough time with her that's crap". "You see her more than me now because I have school and when I come to visit you I think you spend more with her than you do with me"."

"Yeah I know I told her that and she takes it all out on me all the time that I do not spend time with her and she even blame's you sometimes for it and me".

"Me"? "What did I ever do to her all I ever do is be nice and you does she forget you have other people to hang out with besides her?" I mean what do the guys think of her saying stuff like that to you"?

"Well they all said to me that I not talk to her for a couple of days or hang out with them and see how she feels when I do hang out with her".

"What do you think I should do Jen"?

"I would talk to her first and see if you two have to work it out if not I would do what the guys said"?

"Ok thanks Jen".

"Sure no problem".

"So how is the tour going"?

"Good the fans have been great every night and it feels good to be back on the road and the guys and I are having a great time together".

"How's college life? Still A Virgin?" Justin said laughing.

"Justin Timberlake how dare you ask me that you know I would tell you if I lost my virginity and since how often do we talk about your sex life? Very rarely". "And by the way school is good" Jen said.

"Listen Jen I hate to cut you short but I have to get going to sound check. Thanks for the advice and see ya in a couple days on tour good luck writing your term papers".

"Yeah see ya in a couple days good luck talking to Britney". Jen says.

"Ok bye "Justin says.

"Ok J have a good show tonight bye".


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki