The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 20

A week later when drives over to Justin’s house and brings all of her stuff with her. When Justin opens the door and sees Jen he says “ hey babe”

“ Hey Justin” Jen says and gives him a kiss

“ Jen go right ahead and unpack your stuff in my room ok”

“ Ok” she says and takes her stuff upstairs.

Later on after dinner Jen says J I am going to go up and get my pj’s on”

“ Ok I’ll be right up”

When Jen enters Justin’s room it has rose petal’s all over the room and the bed.

When Jen sees Justin she gives him a big kiss on the lips and says “ When did you do this?”

“ While you were getting dressed in the other room for dinner I did it”

“Thanks Justin I love you happy anniversary.

“ I love you too. He says and gives her a kiss on the lips.

Fifteen minutes later they are now lying on the bed and still kissing but more passionately and Justin was now just in his wife beater and Jen is in her bra and underwear.

“ Jen do you want to stop now because I will not push you any further if you do not want to”

“ Justin I am ready to have sex with you” she says as he starts to kiss her neck

“ You’re sure Jen because we not have to do it tonight you know”

“ I know Justin c’mon we have been together for a year now okay”

“ Okay”

“ Justin do you have protection”

“ Yeah relax Jen okay’’ he says and grabs a condom from the drawer,

“ Okay” she says and then grabs his face and kisses him

Later on after they make love Jen rest’s her head on Justin’s chest and Justin has his arms wrapped around her naked body.

“ Justin thanks for being gentle with me”

“ No problem you okay now”

“ Yeah I’m fine” she says and kisses passionately and then they make love for the second time that night.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki