The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 21

The next morning when Justin wakes up he looks over at the empty spot to look for Jen but she is not there. So he gets out of bed and puts on a pair of boxers.

When he gets downstairs in living room to find Jen sitting on the couch in a bathrobe reading a newspaper.

“ Hey J good morning it’s about time you woke up” she says and gives him a kiss on the lips as he sits down.

“ How you were not in bed when I woke up”

“ Because I felt like getting up and you know I am a early riser”

“ Yeah I know that I just wanted to have you in my arms for the first time”

“ I know but I was hungry too”

“ Jen do you regret about us making love last night?”

“ No it’s just that I lost my virginity to my best friend and I never thought it would happen’’

“ I didn’t either but I just have to tell you have that you are beautiful naked” he says and gives her a kiss on her forehead

“ Gee thanks Justin” she says laughing

While Justin is taking a shower Jen calls Katie and Taylor.

“ Hello” Katie says when she picks up the phone

“ Hey it’s me”

“ Hi Jen what’s up?”

“ Well Justin and I finally had sex last night”

“ Oh my god Jen how was it”

“ Fine we actually made love twice”

“ Oh Jen I am happy for you”

“ Listen I have to go but tell Taylor ok’’

“ Ok bye Jen”

“ Bye Katie”

When Justin comes downstairs he tells Jen he called the guys and told them what happened.

A couple of days later while Justin is out of town doing promoting his album Jen is out going for a walk. While she is crossing the street a drunk driver comes out of nowhere and hits her.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki