The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 22

While Justin is his limo on the way to a radio station in Seattle his cell phone rings.

“ Hello”

“ Justin it’s mom”

” Mom why are you upset what’s wrong”

“ Honey it’s Jen” she says trying not to cry

“ What happened to Jen mom”

“ She got hit by a car”

“ What is she okay she’s not dead right”

“ Justin I do not know what’s going on I am in the car with Jen’s parents right now”

“ Why Jen mom why we are so happy together and she’s the love of my life”

“ I know honey but just try to relax okay I’ll call you when I know what’s going on”

“ Ok bye”

When Jen’s parents get to the hospital they run into Taylor and Katie.

“ We have not heard anything either and we just got here”
Later on Dr. Ross comes out into the waiting room.

“ Hi I’m Dr. Amanda Ross I am taking care of your daughter Jennifer” she says and shakes everyone’s hand.

“ How is she” Jen’s father Mark says

“ Well we had to do surgery on her because we had to take her spline out.”

“ So she’s okay then right?” Taylor says

“ Yeah but she also has a broken foot”

“ Oh thank god can we go see her now” Jen’s mom Mary says

“Yes she’s in room number 732 but only a couple at a time okay”

“Okay thanks Dr.” Katie says

“ Your welcome I will come and check in on her every once in awhile okay”

“ Mark and Mary you guys can go up now I am going to call Justin”


When Justin hears his cell phone ringing he answers it.
“ Hello”

“ Hi hon it’s mom Jen is fine”

“ What’s the matter with her”

“ Well she has a broken foot and had her spleen taking out other than that she is fine”

“ Thank god listen the radio interview went fine and I am on my way up there now”

“ Okay see you when you get here”

“ Bye mom” he says and hangs up the phone.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki