The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 23

When Justin arrives at the hospital the first person he sees is Jen’s dad.

“ Hi Mr. Holden”

“ Hi Justin she’s doing fine and she’s awake her mother and I are going to come back later ok”

“ Ok I know what room it is ok”

” Ok bye Justin let me if anything changes”

When Justin sees Jen the first thing he says “ Jen how are you feeling”

“ Fine it hurts where I had surgery but my foot is okay because I am taking pain killers” she says and gives him a hug.

“ How long do you have to wear a cast on your foot now?”

“ A couple of weeks and I cannot walk around for that long either”

“ Just to let you I will be staying with my parents until I am better”

“ Ok that’s fine with me because I will be out promoting my album anyway”

“ Speaking of your album when do I get to listen to it?”

“ How about I bring up to you tomorrow when I come buy?”
“ Ok that’s fine with me” she says and gives him a kiss

The next day when Justin comes up to see her he brings a walk man and his cd.

“ Just to let you know my album is called Justified”

An hour later when Jen is done listening she says “ Justin you did a great job with it I think my favorite songs are Still On My Brain, Cry Me A River and Like I Love You”

“ Thanks just so you know that Like I Love You is the first single”

“ Cool let me guess Cry Me A River and Never Again are about Britney”

“ Yep because she did say she was not sorry and she did cheat on me”

A couple of days later Jen is released from the hospital Justin drives her home to her parents.

“ Welcome home honey” Jen’s mom says and hugs her
Later on when Justin is leaving Jen says I am going to miss you so much but I will be back when you are all better ok” he says and kisses passionately.

“ I love you call me everyday if you can ok”

“ Ok bye” he says and they kiss one last time.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki