The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 24

A couple of weeks later when Justin returns home the minute he sees Jen home in their house he drops his bags in the middle of the doorway and kisses her passionately.

“ Justin you’re finally home” she says and gives him another kiss

“ Yep until a couple days before my album comes out then I have to go to New York to do TRL, Teen People What’s Next Party and album release party"

“ Really school is closed all of that week can I come with you”

“ Sure I was going to ask you anyway”

“ Cool listen do you want to go see a movie tonight and go out to dinner”

“ Sure” he says

“ So is your foot all better”

“ Yep I am back to normal now”

When they come back from dinner and a movie Justin is just staring at Jen as they are watching TV.

“ What”

“ Nothing you’re just beautiful and I just thinking off how lucky I am to have you”

“ Shut up” she says and hits him in the thigh

“ Jen I am serious I love you to death” he says and kisses her

“ I love you too” she says and they kiss again

“ Well J I am going to bed now night”

“ I’m going to come to” he says as she is going up the stairs
While Justin is waiting for Jen to get ready for bed he gets undressed and gets in the bed.

When Jen gets in bed she “ I’m glad you’re home” she says and kisses him.
As they are kissing he says “ I love you and I do not want to lose you” he says and kisses down her body

“ You will never lose me J I’m your best friend and girlfriend”.
She says and continues kissing him. That soon leads them to making love.

The next morning Justin is just staring down at her while she is sleeping. When Jen wakes up she says “good morning J”

“ Morning ready to have breakfast”

“ yes I am let’s go”

When Jen has left foe school Justin has gone out shopping. In the store he is at he says “ That’s the one” he says to the store clerk as he points at the object.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki