The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 25

A couple of weeks later Jen and Justin are on there way to New York. When they get there they check into the hotel room.

“ Jen I am going to TRL do you want to come with me?’’

“ Sure”

When they get to TRL Justin sings Like I Love You and Cry Me A River.

After he sings Carson Daily interviews him.

Later after they finish on the way back to the hotel Jen says “ I love you for saying such sweet things about me”

“ I have to because you are my girlfriend and I love you very much”.

Later on they both go to the album release party and one of the reporters ask’s Justin “how long have you and Jen been dating?”

“ For a year “

When they get inside the party Jen says hello to all of the guys.

“ So Jen has our boy been treating you well” Lance says

“ Yes he has and we are doing great right J”

“ Yep I love her still” he says as he wraps his arms around Jen and kisses her.

When the get back to the hotel Justin says to Jen that he has to go out on tour in March over in England.

“ You go out on tour already your album just came out”

“ I know but it’s doing great already and I am going to tour the states all summer too”

“ That’s great I can tour with you all summer then”

“ Yep I wish you could come with me to England”

“ I do to but I have little kids to teach” she says and gives him a kiss

“ Jen since we are here you know Joey is in Rent on Broadway”

“ Yeah”

“ Well we are going to see him tomorrow night in the play”

“ Cool I have not been to a Broadway play since I saw Phantom Of The Opera”

“ Cool” he says and kisses her again and they go to sleep.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki