The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 26

The next night Jen and Justin go to see Joey in Rent.

After the show is over they go backstage to see him.

“ Joey you did a great job” Jen says hugging him

“ Thank Guys” he says

On the way back to the hotel in the limo Jen says “ J do you ever think you would do Broadway”

“ Maybe sometime in the future I do not know but I would like to try it sometime”

“ I would love you too”

Later on when they get back to the hotel Jen says “ Justin do you have any fantasies that have not come true yet”

“ Yeah you wearing a sexy outfit to bed one night”

“ Really well may be I will surprise you one night”

When they arrive home Jen calls Katie and Taylor tell them she’s home.

“ Hi Katie it’s Jen”

“ Hey Jen how was New York”

“ Fine all of the guys are doing great and have the stuff going on”

“ Cool how was the album release party?”

“ Good we even saw Joey in Rent one night to”

“ I thought that Justin was did not have time to go”

“ Well we both went and Joey was great in it”

“ Cool are you going to miss Justin when he goes on goes on tour in January”

“ Of course I will he is my boyfriend and I love him”

“ So I saw your picture in the paper with Justin at the album releases party”

“ How did it come out"?

“ It came out good it’s weird seeing you everywhere now”

“ I know but that’s what you get fro being Justin Timberlake’s girlfriend”

While Jen is talking on the phone in the bedroom Justin goes downstairs to call his mom.

“ Hey mom”

“ Hi honey how was New York?”

” Fine awhile ago I brought Jen something and I thought it over for what I brought for”

“ Well what did you buy”

“ Well I want to pop the question to Jen”

“ Justin you mean you brought an engagement ring for Jen”

“ Yes but do not say anything to anybody about it because I do not want her to find out yet”

“ Ok you have my word so when are you going to ask her?”

“ Not for a couple of months”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki