The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 27

The next week Jen and Justin are sitting watching MTV News to see how Justin’s album is doing.

“ Wow my album came in at number 2 that’s good”

“ Yeah I am very proud of you I still can’t believe that the 8 mile soundtrack sold more than you did”

“ I know but I am just glad that I am even in the top 5”

When they go back to watching TV Justin runs upstairs to get the ring.
When he comes back he says “Jen I have to ask you something”

“ Ok what”

“ Well will you?”

“ Well I what huh J”

“ Nothing never mind” he says as he puts the ring he had in his hands behind him back in his back pocket.

A month later it Christmas time and Jen and Justin are each with there own families.

Two days after Christmas Jen flies out to Memphis to see Justin’s family.

When Justin sees her come off the plane in the airport he gives her a big kiss on the lips.

When they get to Justin’s house Justin’s entire family gives her a hug.

“ So Jen how is your job going”? Lynn asks

“ Great the kids love me and they will let me know when they find a job for me permeantly”

A couple of days later when they get back home which is at night. Jen says “I am going to get ready for bed”

“ Ok I’ll be right up”

When Justin gets upstairs and changes into his PJ’s he gets right into bed.

When Jen comes out of the bathroom she opens her robe and she has on a sexy piece of lingerie on.

“ Wow Jen you just made my fantasy come true” he says and grabs her and brings her down on the bed and kisses her.

“ Your Welcome Justin that is my birthday present to you since you will be out of the country”

“ Thanks Jen” he says and they go back to kissing.

The outfit Jen is wearing does not stay on very long and they make love for the rest of the night.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki