The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 29

A week later while Justin is packing to leave to go on his “Justified” world tour that starts in England Jen is getting ready for bed.

“ I’m done packing Jen” he says as he lays down on the bed next to her.

“ Jen what’s the matter” he says as he looks at the worried look on her face.

“ I do not want you leave I’ll miss you to much”

“ Jen I know that I will miss you too” he says and kisses her forehead.

“ I love you so much I just do not hope you go and fall in love with a British girl and forget about me”

“ I won’t I love you too much”

“ I know but you will be back in four weeks anyway right?” she says and kisses him

“ Yep” he says and kisses her again

“ Justin make love to me?”

“ Okay” he says and they make love.

The next day at the airport Jen is saying goodbye to Justin.

“ Bye J I love you and have fun” she says

“ I will babe” he says and kisses her for the last time for awhile.

Three weeks later Jen is shopping with Taylor.

“ Jen do you feel okay”

“ So So why?

“ Because you look pale and out of it”

When they get back to Taylor and Katie’s apartment Katie says the same thing to Jen.

“ Guys I have to go to the bathroom I’ll be right back Jen says. When she gets in there she kneels down and pukes.

When she comes out she says “ Girls I just threw up can someone drive me home?”

“ Sure I’ll drive you” Katie says

When Jen gets back to the house she calls the school to tell them that she will not be coming the next day.

Then the phone rings and Jen answers it and says “ Hello”

“ Hey Babe what’s the matter”

“ Hey J I do not feel good”

“ Aw poor baby I will be home tomorrow anyway”

“ I’m glad listen I am going to the doctor’s tomorrow so I will not be home when you come home”

“ Ok listen Jen I have to go but I’ll see you tomorrow okay”

“ Okay I love you bye” Jen says and puts the phone down on the receiver.

The next day at the doctor’s office Doctor Murray says to her “ Jen have you taken a pregnancy test?”

“ No should I?

“ Yeah we can do right now if you want it will only take a couple minutes”.

A couple minutes later Dr. Murray comes back and says “ Jen the results are back and you are pregnant”.

“ Oh my god I’m sooo happy right now thank you doctor”

“ Congratulations Jen come back next month for another appointment”.
“ Okay thank you doctor” she says very happily.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki