The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 31

Three months later Justin is done promoting “ The Justified and Stripped Tour”.

It is set to kick up June 4th in Phoenix Arizona and ends in Saint Paul Minnesota on August 24th.

The next Jen goes do the doctor’s office for her first ultrasound and Justin goes with her.

In the car on the way over Justin says “ So do you want to know the sex of our child”

“ No I want it to be a surprise”

“ Are you still coming out on the road with me”

“ Yes but I well look like a fat whale”

“ Yeah so I still love you” he says and grabs her hand and kisses it.

When they get to the doctor’s office they get called right in.

“ Hi Jen how are you feeling” Dr. Murray says

“ Fine Dr. Murray this is the father and my boyfriend Justin Timberlake”

“ Nice to meet you” she says and shakes Justin’s hand

“ Now Jen we are going to a ultrasound so can you please lift your shirt for me now when I put this gel on you it may be cold for a minute”

“ Ok” Jen says

When Dr. Murray puts the ultrasound machine on Jen’s belly she says “ There’s the baby right there” she says pointing at the screen.

“ Oh my god Justin can you believe that we created that”

“ Yeah I love you” he says and gives her kiss

“ Wait something’s different here”

‘’ What’s wrong Doctor” Justin says very worried

“ Well I hear two heart beats”

“ What?” Jen says

“ You’re having twins congratulations ”

” I love Jen” Justin says kissing her

“ I love you too I can not believe it we are having twins”

“ Now Jen I will let you see a doctor that I know since you are going on tour for three months ok”

“ Ok thank you doctor”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki