The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 33

The next day when Jen comes home and sees Justin she gives him a kiss on the lips.

“ Hi Jen how was your day”

” Fine I told them that I can not take the teaching job”

“ Jen I’m sorry that you cannot be a teacher right now”

“ I know but I get to a mother to two kids in six months”

“ Yeah mommy”

“ Shut up daddy”

“ Jen come on I am taking you out to dinner tonight”

“ Ok are we going somewhere fancy”

“ Yeah so get dressed up”

When they pull up to the restaurant Justin parks the car.

When they get into the place Justin says to the hostess “ Timberlake”.

Once they are seated Jen says “ Wow what a nice restaurant Justin”

On the car ride home Jen says “ Justin are you okay”

“ Yeah I just have something on my mind"

“ Oh what is it then?”

” I will tell you when we get home okay”

” Okay”

When they get back to the house Jen goes to bathroom and Justin is sitting on the couch and takes the ring out of his back pocket and looks at.

When Jen comes out of the bathroom he puts it back in his pocket and stands up right in front of her.

“ Jen you I love you right”

“ Yeah I love you too”

Then he takes one of her hands in his and says “ Jen you have been my best friend since I was little and have helped me solve problems with my girlfriends. You have also been the first girl I have been with that has not cheated on me. I also did not want to believe that I was falling in love with because I did not want to believe it”. “ The day I told you I love you that has been one of the best days of my life and this past year of having you as my girlfriend has been great and you being pregnant and the mother of my children has been the best year of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you”

“ Justin that was so sweet” she says crying

Then he gets down on one knee and takes out the ring box from his back.

“ Oh my god’ Jen says acting surprised as he opens the ring case and shows her the engagement ring.

“ Jennifer Holden I love you will you marry me?”

“ Yes” she says and he slips the ring on he finger.

“ I love you Jen”

“ I love you too” she says and kisses him.

“ It’s beautiful Justin” she says holding up her hand and looking at the ring.

“ So Mrs. Timberlake I guess wedding bells are in the air”

“ Yes they are”

“ I’m sorry Justin for making crying like this”

“ It’s okay I still love you”

“ I love you too”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki