The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 36

The day June 4th has finally arrived and Jen and Justin are at the American West Arena in Phoenix Arizona for the first night of “ The Justified and Stripped Tour’’.

“ Hey J are you nervous”

“ No I have been doing this show for awhile now I bet Christina is since this is her first show ever of her new tour and she is going first”

“ Speaking of Christina when can I meet her”

“ Jen you will meet her soon okay”

“ Okay I know I have a whole three months to meet her”

Later on after the show is over Jen is backstage waiting for Justin.

When Justin comes off stage sweating he takes a towel and dries himself off and then goes over to Jen and gives her a kiss.

“ So what do you think of the show”

“ It was great and so was Christina” she says and gives him another kiss.

“ So Jen how are my children doing” he says and kisses her stomach.

“ Fine they have been kicking up a storm”

A couple of days later in Tacoma Washington which is the tours next stop Jen has just gotten back from the doctor’s office and she goes straight into Justin’s dressing room.

“ Jen do you have an ultrasound picture” Justin says as he pulls her down to sit down on his lap.

“ Yes I do here there they are”

“ Wow I cannot believe that we created this”

“ I know listen can I talk to you about the wedding”

“ Sure what’s the matter”

“ Well I am getting really stressed about planning this thing”

“ I know you are but your mom and mom have been helping you out right”

“ Yes but it just gets stressful after awhile”

“ I know but you’re doing a great job of it”

“ J I know but I think I do not want to get married anymore”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki