The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 37

“ Jen you do not mean what you just said right”

“ Yea Justin I just cannot deal with this right now”

” But Jen I love you”

” I know but I mean what if our marriage does not work out”

” Jen we will make it work trust me we are best friends and are used to each other”

“ Yeah that’s true but still”

“ Jen I think your hormones are raging because you’re pregnant”

“ Yeah they are I’m sorry J”

” That’s okay I still love you”

“ I love you too” she and kisses him.

“ Eww Justin you’re all sweaty take a shower”

“ Okay be right out”

When Justin comes out of the shower wearing just a towel he sees Jen sitting on the couch and has earphones on her belly

“ What are they listening to Jen”

“ There daddy’’

“ So what do they think of my singing”

“ They love it and you are sexy right now in that towel” she says and kisses his chest.

“ Thanks Jen but stop kissing me because it makes me want to do nasty things to you”

“ Oh well too bad guess you will have to wait till our wedding night”

“ Damn I cannot wait that long”

A couple of days later in Los Angeles at the Staples Center Justin says to Jen “ C’mon I am going to take you to meet Christina”

When they see Christina Justin says “ Christina I would like you to meet my fiancé Jen Holden”

“ It’s nice to finally meet you Justin talks about you all the time”

“ Nice to meet you to you are one of my favorite singers and you’re show is really great”

“ Thanks I’m glad you are on tour with us because I will have another girl to hang out with besides my dancers”

“ Cool I can only do so little now because I am pregnant”

After they talk to Christina Jen says “ J she is really nice”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki