The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 38

Two months later in Atlantic City New Jersey the show is cancelled there because the stage collapsed and shows for the rest of the tour have to be postponed.

When they get to the hotel in New York City Justin has gone to film his video for his new song “ I’m Lovin It”.

The next day Justin gets the schedule he says “ Jen we have shows now until September 2nd”

“ Cool at least you will see the rest of your fans”

“ Yeah and we have the VMA’S coming up too”

“ You know I will be there with you’’

“ And you have your dressed picked put right?”

“ Yes I do”

Two weeks later it is the night of the VMA’S and Justin is up for six awards.

When they get to there seats Jen says “ good luck tonight”

“ Thanks let’s hope Christina wins too”

After the awards is over they go to the after party at a club that Justin is performing at and Christina comes up to them and says “ Congrats Justin on your three awards “

She says and gives him a hug.

“ Thanks sorry I beat you though”

“ It’s Ok what did you think of my performances tonight”

“ I thought you were great” Jen says

‘’ Jen it’s time for me to go on you sure you are okay”

“ Yes I am fine Christina is here and so is Lonnie”

“ Okay bye” he says and gives her a quick kiss and goes on stage.

When they go back to the hotel Jen says “ wow one more week of the tour”

” Yeah I know can you believe it it went by fast” he says and kisses her and lays down next to her and puts one hand on her stomach.

“ Wow in one more month we are going to be parents” he says

“ Yeah I know we have to pick out names though”

“ Yeah how about Jason and Ian if they are boys”

” Jason I love that name Ian I do not like how about Andrew”

“ Yeah that’s good now how about girls names since we know Amy is your favorite name how about the other name I like is Ashley”

“ Perfect I love that name too now we have our names picked out” Jen says


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki