The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 39

A week later in Saint Paul Minnesota Christina and Justin finish the last show of there Justified and Stripped Tour”.

After the show is finished Christina says to Jen “ I am going to miss you “

” I will miss you too but we will see each other at the wedding right?”

“ Right bye Jen”

“ Bye Christina”

“ Do you feel sad that the tour is over Justin”

“ Yea I mean I will miss performing every night but I will get more time with you now’’

“ I had a great time J too”

“ I did too” he says and kisses her.

When they get back home the next day Jen calls he parents to say that she and Justin have gotten home okay and she also calls her friends too”

“ Hi Katie I’m back”

” Hi Jen it feels good to be home doesn’t it”

“ Yea but Christina and I are still going to hang out when we can”

“ That’s cool when are we going to go shopping for your wedding dress?”

“ After I lose a little weight”

“ Ok that’s fine”

Four weeks later Jen is on bed rest because the doctor told her her water could break any day now.

“ Justin do you have my bags ready just in case “

“ Yes Jen relax okay”

Two nights later when Jen is getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the afternoon her water breaks.

“ Justin my water just broke”

“ Okay Jen let me get you out into the car “ he says

Once she is in the car and they have there bags in the car to Justin drives to the hospital and calls everyone when they get there.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki