The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 40

When Jen and Justin pull up to the emergency room a nurse takes them right upstairs to the maternity ward.

After Jen puts a gown and gets in the bed Dr. Murray comes in and says “ Jen you are only two centimeter dilated so you awhile to go”

“ Great” Jen says

Later on Jen and Justin’s parents come in to visit them.

Lynn says “ Jen how are you feeling”

“ Fine but I am only 5 centimeters”

Then Jen’s dad says “ What are the babies last name going to be since you are not married yet?”

“ Well Mr. Holden it’s going to be Timberlake” Justin says

“ Honey that are going to get married anyway” Jen’s mom
says

“ So have you decided on names yet” Lynn asks

“ Yeah if we have two boys it will be either Andrew or Jason and if we have two girl it will be Amy, Ashley or Laura”

“ Those are all nice names Jen”

“ Thanks mom”

Just then Dr. Murray comes in to check on Jen again and says “ Jen you are now eight centimeters so now I will give an epidural now so it will start working now”

“ We will be waiting outside ok honey just relax” her mom says

When Dr. Murray comes back in with the epidural Jen sees the size of the needle and says “ Ok Justin can you hold my hand please”

“ Sure now just relax ok Jen” he says and holds her hand.

A hour later Jen is fully dilated and they move her into the delivery room.

“ J where are you going”

“ I have to put scrubs on I will be right back he says and kisses her.

Two minutes later Justin is back and Jen is ready to deliver the twins.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki