The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 41

A few minutes later Dr. Murray says Jen you can start pushing now and Justin can you hold one of her hands.

“ Sure” he says and grabs one of her hands.

“ Ok Jen start pushing” Dr. Murray says

Two hours later Jen is still pushing and says “ I cannot take this anymore”

“ Jen you are doing great” he says and kisses her sweaty forehead.

“ I hate you Justin”

“ Ok Jen start pushing again” Dr Murray says

A half hour later she is still pushing and Dr. Murray says “ OK Jen the head is crowing just give me one more push and your first baby will be out”

After Jen pushes again Dr. Murray says “ It’s a boy”

“ Wow my first baby boy” Justin says as he holds the baby.

“ Hi you are too cute Jen says as she is holding him.

“ Jen what are we going to name him?”

“ Jason Randall Timberlake”

“ Ok Jen we need you to start pushing to the second baby out” Dr Murray says

A hour later Dr. Murray pulls out the second baby and says “ It’s a girl”

Then Justin cuts the umbilical cord and hands her to Jen.

“ Hello Amy Catherine Timberlake” Jen says

Later on Jen and Justin’s parents come in and Lynn says “ let me see my two grand kids”

“ So how are you feeling Jen” Jen’s dad says

“ Sore but I feel better now that it is over with”

“ I love you Jen that you for our children”

“ You’re welcome”

After there parents leave Jen is holding Amy and Jason and says Hi I’m your mommy”

Then she hands them over to Justin and he says “ I’m your daddy and we are going to have a lot of fun together”.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki