The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 43

Two days later Jen and Justin’s wedding day had finally come.
While they are in the dressing room at church Jen’s mom says “ Honey you look beautiful”

“ Thanks mom I am really nervous”

“ Justin will be amazed at how you look” Lynn says.

Meanwhile across the hall Justin says “ I am really nervous”

“ J relax I’m sure Jen is nervous too” Chris says

“ I know but I’m afraid that she will stand me up at the altar”

“ Justin she loves you relax” JC says

Fifteen minutes later all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen are walking down the aisle.

“ Ready Jen” her dad says

“ Yea let’s go” she says and walks down the aisle.

When Justin sees her coming down aisle he cannot believe how beautiful she looks.

When Jen reaches Justin he father joins there hands together and sits down with everybody else.

“ Dear beloved were are here today to join Jennifer Holden and Justin Timberlake in holy matrimony ” Father Patrick says

Ten minutes later Father Patrick takes Justin’s hand and places it in one of Jen’s hands and says “ Can I have the rings please” and Trace hands him the rings.

“ Do you Justin Timberlake take Jennifer Holden to be your lawful wedded wife”

“ I do” he says and places the ring on her finger.

“ Do Jennifer Holden take Justin Timberlake to be your lawful wedded husband”

“ I do” she says and places the ring on his finger.

“ Now by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you make now kiss the bride”

Justin and Jen kiss and he spins her around.

“ Now I present to you for the first Mr. And Mrs. Justin Timberlake”

“ I love Mrs. Timberlake” Justin says

“ I love you Justin” she says and gives him another kiss as they walking down the aisle.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki