The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 5


Jen dialed Katie’s number and Katie answered the phone. “ Hello” Katie said.


“ Hey Katie it’s Jen"

“ Hey Girl how’s it going out there on the road”.

“ Not so Good”

“ Why what happened?’’

“ Justin caught Britney cheating on him with there ex choragpher Wade Robison”.

“ Oh tell Justin I feel sorry for him”.

“ Ok I well anyway he broke up with her”.

“Oh so what did you do when he told you?”

“ Well I told him that maybe she was not the girl for you I mean you have the rest of you life to find the right girl for you” Jen says.

“ Yeah that’s true and isn’t this the third girl to cheat on him”?

Yep all of his girlfriends have cheated on him”.

“ That Sucks”.

“Also Justin decided that he wanted to sleep with me because he did not want to sleep alone in his room because that is where he found Britney and Wade making out”.

“ Oh my god Jen you had sex with Justin you go girl”.
NO I did not have sex with him and believe me if I did lose my virginity I would tell you”

“Ok just checking” Katie says.

“Anyway Justin said that he needs a date to go to the American music awards with him and he asked me to go with him”

“Oh my god Jen what did you say”

I said no at first because I was afraid that the press would think that I am his girlfriend which I am not but I decided to go because he needed me to help him deal with the press”.

“ That’s great that you are going to support him”. “Do you have a dress yet?”

“When are the awards?”

The awards are not until three weeks and no I do not have a dress”.

“ Oh wow I am going to come see you in two weeks anyway”.

"Yeah I know wanna come help me pick out a dress with Justin’s Mom and I”.
"
Sure I would love too”.

“Listen Katie I have to go now but I’ll talk to you before you come see us ok”

“ Bye Jen”

“Bye Katie”.

While the guys and Jen are eating breakfast JC says

“ How are you doing Justin”

“I’m alright but guess who’s coming to the American music awards me” Justin said as he pointed Jen.

“ Alright cool you nervous” Chris asks.

“ No I am just going to support Justin”.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki