The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 6


A two weeks later in Las Vegas, It is the Challenge for the Children Event. The first day the guys are just playing games for fun. After the games they all go back to the hotel.

When they get back to the hotel Justin goes to knock on Jen’s door.

“Hey”

“Hi Jen what are you up to?

” Not much watching TV”

“ Cool listen want to go swimming since we have not seen eachother the last couple of days”

“ Sure let me get my bathing suit on”

“Ok I’ll be back in five minutes”

Five minutes later Justin came back to Jen’s room and they left to go in the pool. When they got down to the pool they were the only ones there because N’sync wanted privacy.

As soon as Jen and Justin get there Justin jumps right into the pool.


While Justin is in the pool he says “C’mon in the waters great”.


“ Ok I’m coming jeez”


When Justin sees Jen in her bathing suit, which is a bikini, he says “ My god you look hot”.


“ Thanks Justin”

“ so do you like being single”.

“ Not really it feels weird” Justin says as he splashes Jen.

“ Why you little jerk”.

Jen splashes him back and he ducks underwater and stays under there for at least two minutes.

“ Justin this isn’t funny anymore come up now”


“ Justin”

Then she felt a pair of two strong arms around her.

“ Justin that was not funny I thought you had drowned”

“ What would you do if I was drowning?”

“ I would pull you of the pool and give you mouth to mouth"

“ Jen you are such a good friend”

“ Thank you Justin”

“ You’re welcome”

Later after Justin comes back from swimming with Jen. He gets ready for bed and then here’s a knock on the door.

“ Hey JC what’s up”

“ I saw you down at the pool with Jen”

“ Yeah so she’s my best friend I’m aloud to hang with her”

“ I know but when I saw you put your arms around here you kept your arms around her longer than she thought you would and you seemed happy”

“ Yeah and”

“ I think that you maybe you love her and when I say love her I mean in love with her”

“ I’m not in love with her JC she’s my best friend”.

After Jen gets ready for bed she calls Katie tell found out what time she will pick her up at the airport tomorrow.

“ Hey Katie what time does your flight get in tomorrow?”

“ Um 2:00pm you’re coming to pick me up right?”

“ Yeah by the way Justin and I have been spending time together since he broke up with Britney”

“ That’s cool” “ Yeah oh yeah while we were swimming he put his arms around me and scared me”

“So what’s wrong with that”

“ He kept them around me longer’

“ Jen I think Justin did not mean told hold you that long’

“ I know I over reacted”

"Yeah you do sometimes listen I have to finish packing but I’ll see you tomorrow ok”

“ ok bye.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki