The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 7

The next day Jen is on her way to the airport to pick up Katie. When Katie comes off the gate and sees Jen they hug.

“ I missed you Jen”

“ I missed you too”

“So when are we going shopping for your dress since the awards are tomorrow”

“ Um after we check you into the hotel we will go shopping”

“ Ok”

After Jen checks Katie into the hotel they go into their hotel room.

“ Wow you have such a nice hotel room”

“ Yeah I know it’s nice to have roommate for a couple of weeks”

“ How’s Justin doing”?

“He’s been good he has been spending a lot of time with the guys and I”

. “ So where are they?”

“ They are all at rehearsals for the show tomorrow”.

Later on there is a knock on their hotel room

“ I’m coming”

“ Hi Jen, Katie”

“ Hi Mrs. Harless” Katie says.

“ Hi Lynn how are you”

“ I’m good ready to go look for a dress Jen”

“ Yeah let’s go"

The first two stores they go in Jen only looked good in one dress that she liked.

The third store they go into Katie says “ What kind of dress are you looking for?”

“Um it doesn’t matter what color it is, I do not want it to be strapless and I do not want my boobs, cleavage and butt hanging out”.


“ Ok how about this one” Lynn says

“ Ok I’ll try it on”

After Jen comes out of the dressing room Katie says, “ Jen you look gorgeous”

“ Thanks I like this dress a lot but I saw other ones I want to try on too”

After trying on three more dresses Jen decided on the second dress she tried on. The dress is blue and has sparkles across the bottom of it.

“ Now that wasn’t so bad was it” Lynn says

“ It was ok but next time I still want at least one of you to come with me”

Meanwhile at rehearsals Lance says to Justin

“ What’s wrong with you today is something on your mind?”

“ Yeah but can you call all of the guys over here for a second”

“ Sure guys can you come over here Justin needs to tell us something important”

All of the guys come over and Justin says "

Guys I’m in love with someone”

“ Who is it” Chris says

“ You guys know here pretty well and see her a lot too”

“ It’s Jen isn’t it” JC says.

“ Yep”

“ I told you were falling in love with her when did you finally realize it”

“ I realized it after I broke up with Britney but I just kept denying it because I did not want to believe that I love my best friend”

“ When are you going to tell her?” Joey says

“ When I can a moment alone with her at some point tomorrow I’ll probably tell her after we get back from the awards tomorrow”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki