The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 9

" Justin did you just say that you loved me"

" Yeah Jen I did and I will say it again I love you"

" I love you too Justin"

" When did you realize you were in love me?"

" After I broke up with Britney but I did not want to believe that I was falling in love with my best friend"

" Justin I"

" Jen shut up for a second" he says and grabs the side of her faceand kisses her.

" That was nice can you kiss me again"

" Sure" They kiss again but this time more passionate.

" Justin what if we do not work out as a couple and we ruin our friendship"

" Jen we will make our relationship work and we will still be best friends but we will be lovers instead "


" I hope so because I have one more semester of school till I
graduate to become a teacher"

" I know and I will be I with you when you graduate"

" Ok"

" Don't you have a party to go to"

" Yeah are you going to come with me"?


" No I want to go back to the hotel I'm tired and I do not want the press to find out about us yet"

" Ok I will probably tell the press that you're my girlfriend now
when I go on TRL next week" he says and kisses her forehead

" Who says I'm your girlfriend?"

" Well I will ask you now Jen Holden will you be my girlfriend?"

" I would love to has you as my boyfriend Justin Timberlake" she says and kisses him.

" I can't wait to get out of this dress and put something comfortable on" as Justin is staring at her.

" What"


" That's what I love about you you just want to go back being
yourself" he says and kisses her again.

As the limo is pulling up to the hotel Jen says " Goodnight Justin I love you and have fun tonight"


" I love you too and I'll come by you're room later when I get
back" "Ok night Justin" she says as she walking into the hotel and gives him another quick kiss.

" Goodnight Jen".


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki