Don't Mess With ME by TruBleu


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


forgive me bc I wrote this like a year or more ago..

Don't Mess With Me

Disclaimer:
A Justin/Joey story..sorry for all u Joe fans and u'll see why..PUH-lease FB..and member this is FICTION as in unreal! ENjoY



Justin's POV

I was sittin in the living room just chillin after dinner that my beautiful wife had fixed. Now I'm tryin to get my lil angel baby to sleep. Ya see, she is one and she went to the doctor for her check up today and they poked and prodded. Needless to say Jensyn is not a happy camper! Just as her eyes begin to droop and i know she's gonna fall asleep the doorbell rings. My lovely wife Wh!tney goes and answers the door since I'm busy with the baby. Then in walks my pal/fellow band member Joey Fatone. I nod at 'im to acknowledge his presence.

"Sup J?" he says. and I politely ask him why his is at my crib unannounced. He just ignores my comment and leans over from his spot on the couch and tugs at Jenie's [pronounced Jenny] pacifier & of course she begins to cry. I just give him 'the look' and rock her back to sleep as my Wh!t comes in and gives Joe something to drink. Wh!t inquires " You want me to take her Jus?" and I reply "Naw hunny, we're havin a daddy/daughter moment". She says " aight", kisses me on the cheek and retires to go upstairs.

When she's out of sight Joey says " Damn man, I bet she is good in the sack. She's black AND she's fine!" and smacks his lips. That was his LAST straw..first he meses with my angel then he talks like that about MY wife..Oh hell no!

I hurriedly carry Jensyn upstairs to her room and lay her down after I tell Joey I'll be back in a minute.

I return and I am not a happy person.And I'm about to give him a piece of my mind!

"Joe how dare you come to MY house unannounced/uninvited! then you have the audacity to annoy MY babygirl after she's already fussy from being agitated at the doctor's!" I yell and he interrupts.

"Man chill, you'll be aight...why are you tryin to be all 'parental' on me?!"

Now furiously counter "What?! unlike you I married my 'baby mama'..Hell Joey I was a virgin until my wedding night and I have been there for my wife and child since day one! So don't come to me with that. Because you have absolutely no room to talk bc I bet you have no clue of when your kid's first step was and so on. And ten to one says you probably have kids out there you have no clue about!" I take a breath, " and lastly, Don't ever talk bout my wife like that..that woman upstairs is My queen ..my beautiful nubian queen and I'd go to hell and back for her or our daughter..so if I so much as hear you utter another derogatory comment about my wife OR cuss in the presence of Jensyn, I WILL kick ur m*therf*ckin ass! and btw Don't mess with me!" I smirk and shove his fat ass out the door..and join my princess and queen upstairs.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki