Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Faith was now on tour with the guys of *N Sync. She was very much enjoying seeing all the new sites and places she has never gotten to visit before. She sat down next to Justin at the table for some lunch.


“Faith have you ever wondered what it would be like if we never stopped dating?”


“Yeah sometimes I miss being around you. It sucks when you don’t have a lost of people to hang out with. Aisha moved away and I haven’t really gotten to talk to her. And you are like my best friend”


“Awe Faith that sucks I’m sorry if I got this job. I guess it just kind of happened. But I am glad I have it though. I would be so miserable. You do understand right?”


“Of course I do Justin I’ve always understood it. It’s just getting rough that’s all” Justin sighed. He really wanted to be with Faith, but there was Britney.


“Faith what would happen if we ever get to ya know get back together?”


“I don’t know why? You askin me out even though you have Britney?”


“Possibly”


“Justin…no…I…I can’t all right you have Britney sorry” Justin saddened. Just when he thought there was a possibility she would come back to him it blows up in his face. Even though she did have a point he is going out with Britney.


The bus arrived at the location for the *N Sync video. They all piled out of the bus. This was an experience waiting to happen.


“So guys you ready for your first video shoot? Now remember this is a lot of hard work. This is where the fun begins my friends. Your CD is being released soon…and then the little girls will want your autographs. I can see it all now,” Lou said.


“Oooo girls” Joey laughed.


“Shut up Joe! Is that all you can think about? So what do we do?”


“Well the director will obviously will tell you what to do and then it just goes from there. Don’t worry though everything will turn out great!”


“Jeez I could have figured that one out myself,” Chris sarcastically said.


“Really..” Justin and Faith went to go and check out the place a little bit.


“You know this seems corny…who is going to love a corny video? Faith watch we aren’t even liked…jeez that is going to be a waste of my time”


“Justin stop thinking on the negative side of things. Jeez you guys are hot and young…you never know what could go on all right? Just take a chill pill. Everything will turn out I promise” Faith smiled. Justin couldn’t help but smile back. But something came over him. He leaned in and kissed Faith. She pulled away she was scared. This he knew was a mistake, but it was a mistake that he couldn’t have prevented in any way…it just happened.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki