Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Months have gone by so quickly for the band. They couldn’t believe now they have taken off in the different countries around Europe. It was quite a feeling for the guys. They enjoyed it well. Their song has gone to number one in many countries as well. Faith is still with the guys…she is almost like their own personal groupie now. She couldn’t believe all the attention the guys were getting it was hilarious to her. Girls tugging here and there-they almost enjoy it. But now that they are a sensation they have to watch out for mobs of girls, media, and anyone else who maybe lurking around in the shadows wanting some sort of glimpse of the new found band *N Sync.


The guys were coming back to the good ole USA to get some rest. They needed some time off before the fame really sits in, and before they kick off a European Tour as well. Faith and Justin decided they were going to be to Disney World for the day.


“Hey Faith…can I talk to you?”


“Yea…sure I guess” Justin pulled Faith aside and sat down on the nearest bench.


“Britney and I broke up…I…I don’t know why she didn’t really tell me anything. All she said was she saw pictures of you and me over in Europe or something like that. She got the wrong idea. It just doesn’t make any sense” Justin said.


“Oh…I’m sorry Justin. Do you want to go back home?”


“No, no I would rather spend the day with you Faith. I mean you are my best friend in like the whole world. It seems like you are the only one who understands me, like really understands me. I just feel like this was something meant to be. I don’t care if I am only 17 almost 18 I feel like this is really something special. I got this for you. It doesn’t mean anything just yet. But you have to know. I really do love you Faith. You may not know that, but I always have and always will. Please just accept this ring” he pulled it out of his pocket.


“Justin…I …can’t believe you’ve felt the same way. It’s just one of those things I could never ignore. I love you too Justin.” Faith took the ring and put it on her middle finger just so no one would get suspicious of anything. They both knew this was the beginning of a new relationship.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki