Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The scrawny curly haired boy walked down the hall to his first class of the day.

Choir.

It was his favorite only because singing and performing was his passion in life. He knew it since he was just three years old performing in front of his friends and family. He stopped in front of the choir room to put his books in his locker while also greeting his best friend Faith, who had just transferred to the school so her father, could be closer to work.

“Hey Faith you lost yet?” he laughed.

“Shut up J! I am not used to this yet”

“I know I am only teasing. So what do you have first period?” Before Faith could say anything Justin grabbed her schedule.

“Jeez Mr. Grabby aren’t we?”

“Look we have 1st…. 4th…and 6th together. This is going to be one heck of a year” Justin laughed.

“Oh great” she muttered,” Just what I needed more torture from you. You better new screw me over on any of my projects Timberlake or else you are going to deal with me!” she said.

“Not if I deal with you first”

“J, grow up”

“Don’t have too. I am only 13” Justin replied sticking out his tongue. Justin and Faith stood there in silence while Justin stood there and pondered how in the hell he was going to tell Faith he already had a show audition for a new show the next day. He would hate to leave her here seeing she doesn’t know who anyone is, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

“Justin, we better get to class. I would hate to be late on MY first day of school” she giggled.

“Yea, I guess that would be a little embarrassing” Justin and Faith walked into the choir room. Faith hadn’t seen anything like it. The one wall was nothing but mirrors. She had choir before at her other school, but they didn’t have anything compared to this,” Amazed or something?” Justin said lifting one eyebrow. She laughed a little.

“Yea, I guess you can say that. My choir room sucked compared to this one. What’s up with the mirrors?”

“Oh! Its for our singing posture and stuff like that”

“Oh okay?” Justin and Faith sat down in the front row. The bell rang for class and soon the teacher came walking in. He stood about 5’8” or so, kind of chubby, but it mostly looked like muscle…he was wearing the ‘classic’ teacher style the flannel button down shirt with a pair of Kaki pants.

“Is that the teacher?” Faith whispered to Justin.

“Yes that’s Mr. Keith. He’s a wonderful teacher.”

“Really?”

“Yea…I am already classified as the teachers pet”

“That’s funny” Mr. Keith stepped in front of the class.

“Okay class today we have a new student Faith Cortez are you here?” she slowly raised her hand,” Good welcome to the class. I hope you enjoy it here. What do you sing? Soprano or alto?”

“Soprano sir”

“Great! You can just sit where you are sitting next to Justin there” Faith just smiled. Justin smiled back at his friend wondering how he was going to tell her about his big day tomorrow.

____

Faith and Justin went over to Justin’s house after school.

“Justin how do I do this math problem?” she asked. She noticed he wasn’t paying attention, “Hello? Justin? Are you even listening to me?” She said waving her hand in front of his face.

“Oh sorry”

“Justin what’s on your mind? Don’t lie. I know you do” Justin sighed it was a now or never situation.

“Faith I have something to tell you. I have an audition tomorrow” he said.

“Justin that’s great!” she exclaimed giving him a hug.

“I am glad you think so, but if I get it I won’t be seeing you that often. I won’t be in school anymore Faith. I will have a tutor,” he explained.

“Oh” she sighed,” What’s it for?”

“A tv show called the Mickey Mouse club. Please just say you support me?”

“Justin! I will ALWAYS support you. You are my best friend”

“I am so glad you said that” he laughed giving her another hug. Faith knew deep down inside Justin was going to be leaving her sooner or later to pursue his career in entertainment. It was only a matter of time.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki