Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin got up bright and early the next day to practice his song for the audition as well as a monologue. He thought about calling Faith but he knew she’d already left for school.

“JuJu are you ready to go?” Lynn asked.

“Yes mom” Justin grabbed his coat, song, and monologue and went out the door.

___

Lynn and Justin arrived a short time later to find out the line was formed all the way around the building. Justin’s smile soon went to a frown.

“Justin don’t worry. We should have gotten here earlier, but remember not everyone is going to make it,” she reasoned.

“Yea, I guess you are right mom” Justin replied as he looked out the window and smiled. Lynn parked the car as they got out Justin took of his hat and revealed the curly mom that sat on top of his head.

“Justin either fix your hair or put that hat back on” she demanded.

“Yes mom,” Justin decided to put the hat back on. They walked to the line.

“Is this the line for the MMC audition?” he asked the young man in front of him”

“Yes, yes it is…my name is Jc Chasez and yours?”

“Oh my name is Justin Timberlake…what was yours again?” he asked as he raised one eyebrow.

“Jc Chasez…its French I think? Yea I know hard to pronounce but you get the hang of it after a while,” Jc laughed.

“I’ll make sure to keep that in mind” Justin quickly glanced to his left and saw her. She was so beautiful. He never even imagined someone so beautiful. Her long curly hair and blue eyes caught his attention right away. She smiled towards him Justin’s heard felt like it dropped to his feet. He turned back to face the back of Jc’s head with a big grin upon his face. He wanted to ask her name…but he was too chicken to. Him and girls really don’t go over to well.

I wonder what her name is? Just by looking at he probably some stuck up cheerleader. But I don’t care she’s pretty hot,” Justin thought.


Meanwhile back at school it was now time for lunch. Faith felt so alone. She had no clue who anyone was.

“Oh gosh I wish Justin were here. I don’t know anyone. I don’t have anyone to sit with,” she mumbled to herself. She spotted an open table and sat down.

“Faith Cortez right?” she looked up and saw a blond haired, green-eyed girl wearing a jean skirt, a pink shirt with a jean jacket. She thought she looked familiar, maybe someone from another class.

“Yea that’s me”

“I am Aisha Chasez…we have choir together. I noticed you were sitting alone. Mind if I join you?” she asked.

“Oh sure…my friend Justin is at an audition for some new TV show called the Mickey Mouse Club or something like that” she said.

“Oh my cousin Josh is trying out for that too. I hope he gets in. He has the most amazing voice. If he wasn’t my cousin I would so date him.” She said taking a bite of her sandwich.

“The same for Justin. He thinks he isn’t any good. But I tell you he amazes me every time. I think I have a picture of him” she went into her purse and pulled out a picture of him.

“Oh! I know him…Mr. Curly head. You can see that a mile away. He does have a good voice. Here is my cousin”

“Wow…he’s pretty cute…those blue eyes make me just go awe” Faith laughed.

“He’s 17”

“Too bad really”

“So what about Justin? Does he have a girlfriend?”

“Nope….he likes a few girls …I don’t know who they are but yea”

“You mean you don’t like him?”

“As a friend…we’ve known each other forever he is like my brother”

“Wow if I were you man I would be all over him” Aisha chuckled.

“Just never thought of him that way” Aisha smiled. For some reason or another Faith thought she didn’t believe her. She knew she didn’t have any feelings they were ‘too’ good of friends for that to ever happen right?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki