Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It was finally Justin’s turn to go. But before he did he saw Jc come walking out.

“So how did it go?”

“I am coming back tomorrow. They are picky. You have to be like Michael Jackson good to come back”

“Thanks Jc that made me feel a whole lot better.” He laughed.

“Good luck in there man. I am sure you will do fine,” Jc walked off. All the sudden Justin felt his whole body start to tense up…he just wanted to fall over.

“Number 2231,” Justin looked at his mom.

“You are going to do dine Justin. Just do your best and you’ll do fine,” she said.

“Thanks mom,” Justin followed the lady into a disclosed area. As he got closer he saw what he assumed it was the director.

“Please state your name, age, and where you are from,”

“Justin Timberlake, 13, Orlando Florida.”

“And what will you be singing for us Justin?”

“Let’s Stay Together by Al Green”

-------

It was now after school. Faith had gone home. Aisha was over as well she just lived down the street a few houses down.
“I wonder how Justin did?” she said.

“I don’t know…I am anxious to see how Josh did. I can just feel it…he got in. I know it” she smiled.

“Yea, I am sure Justin did an amazing job….I wish he would just call” and just then the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey Faith guess what?” it was Justin.

“Did you get it?”

“I got in for call backs”

“I knew you would do good. Hey look I am really sorry Justin but I friend and I are going to go and do some shopping,” she lied.

“Oh okay I’ll call you later then. Sound good?”

“Yea…and congratulations Justin”

“Thank you Faith” she hung up the phone.

“Why did you lie to him?”

“If he gets this part Aisha I won’t see him as much we have spent every day together for the past 13 years! It would be just too hard” she explained.

“Oh I guess that would be. I guess I know how you feel. Hey how about we go over to my house and see if Josh got call backs?” Aisha suggested.

“Okay!” Faith grabbed her coat and they were on their way to Aisha’s. But Faith couldn’t help but wonder if Justin were to get this job. How would she ever see him?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki