Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The loud ringing of his phone had waked Justin up. He looked over at the clock.

“7am…who in the heck is calling me this early?” Justin got up and answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey Justin!” it was Faith, she sounds excited about something.

“Hey what’s up? You’re calling me at 7am!” she growled.
“Well, you said you had call backs today. Even though today is my second day of school. You’re more important right now. So I thought I’d come with you” she said.

“Cool! But they aren’t until noon. It’s 7 am!” he complained.

“Quit complaining Timberlake or else you will be getting an even earlier rise in shine from me. And plus is it a crime to want to hang out with my best friend just in case he does get this part?” Faith explained.

“Oh! I see okay just let me get dressed then. I was sleeping you know”

“Oh well hehe. I’ll be there in about 5 minutes so you better hurry up and get dressed!” Faith giggled.

“Okay, okay I’ll hurry. See ya” Justin hung up the phone. He walked over to his closet and pulled out his favorite baby blue shirt and jeans. He was really happy Faith was coming along with him. He felt like she was really supporting him, more support the better. Justin found himself looking in the mirror and combing his hair then soon looked out the window. He saw Faith walking down the street wearing some tight fitted stone washed jeans with a baby blue T-shirt to match. He just smiled ad her strawberry blonde hair bounced along as she walked.

“What would I ever do if I lost her?” he questioned,” Liking my best friend? Nah, it’s not normal is it?” he questioned again as he ran downstairs to greet her at the door.

“Hey you! I see you’re wearing your ‘lucky’ Justin Timberlake shirt. And it seems to be we were thinking the same thing when we got dressed” she laughed.

“Yea, it looks that way. We might as well be twins.” There was an awkward silence between them,” I am glad you are coming Faith. I need all the support I can get”

“Don’t worry Justin. I will always be here to support you” She spoke as she gave him a hug. Justin smiled.

“Thanks Faith. I really appreciate it. Really I do”

___

It was almost time to go. Justin and Faith were upstairs playing Mario Brothers on the Nintendo.

“Justin, Faith we gotta go. I don’t think you want to be late” Lynn yelled.

“I’ll race you downstairs”

“The loser has to pay the winner $10”

“Okay it’s a deal” Faith and Justin soon came running down the stairs.

“Ha! You owe me $10” Faith exclaimed.

“No I don’t”

“Justin you said whoever loses has to pay the winner $10” she whined.

“I never shook on it so ha!” Justin stuck his tongue out.

“Justin y’all are stalling let’s go!” she ordered.

“We’re coming jeez” Justin and Faith walked out of the house and get into the car.

“Are you nervous?”

“Of course I am. I would have never thought they would pick me!” he exclaimed making Faith giggle.

“What would I ever do without him? He is my best friend…I might as well call him my brother. If I never got to see him again I would just be so unhappy” Faith thought

“Hey what’s wrong?” Justin said as he took her hand.
“Nothing,” she lied.

“Faith come on and tell Justin what’s going on”

“Justin, please. Nothing is wrong. I was just thinking that’s all. I promise you nothing is wrong. I am fine” Faith replied and she turned towards the window but kept a hold of Justin’s hand. Justin just sat there and knew something was wrong, he could just feel it, but what could it be?

___

Justin, Faith, and Lynn walked up into the line, but not more than 5 minutes later Faith had spotted Aisha.

“I’ll be right back Justin” Faith went and walked over to Aisha,” Hey girl I didn’t expect to see you here”

“Oh hey Faith. This is Josh”

“Aisha how many times do I have to tell you I go by Jc now.” He grinned,” Sorry about that…I am Jc nice to meet you” he said extending his hand.

“Its nice to meet you too” she smiled as he gave her a smiled back.

“So what brings you here?” Aisha asked.

“Oh…I’m here with Justin. I felt pretty bad just leavin’ him yesterday so I decided to come down here and support him. I am his best friend you know” Faith chuckled,” Just more support the better I guess”

“Support is always good” Jc said.

“Yea”

“Jc Chasez you’re up”

“Wish me luck”

“Good luck” she shot him a smile.

“Thanks” Jc soon disappeared into the studio.

“So…where is your curly haired friend anyway?”
“Oh back here” Faith and Aisha made their way back to Justin,” Hey Justin this is Aisha…Jc’s cousin”

“Jc?”

“Josh Chasez”

“Oh okay yea very nice to meet you. Is he anywhere around here?” Justin asked.

“He just went in…should be out soon”

“Cool!” They stood there and talked some more until Jc came out and said they wouldn’t know until later on that evening if he had gotten the part yet or not. Justin soon went up and gave it his all. The only thing keeping him from his dreams was just a phone call away.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki