Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Months had gone by…Justin and Jc got the parts on the Mickey Mouse Club of course. They were enjoying it. Faith was still getting used to the fact Justin was always gone. She hadn’t seen him forever. She was officially jealous of his job. There wasn’t anything in the world that could change that, but what if her feelings were indeed deep for Justin? Deep enough to actually like him, really like him? Is it natural to like your best friend? When Faith heard her phone ring and prayed that it was Justin.

“Hello?”

“Hey its me” it was Justin and boy was she happy to hear the sound of his voice.

“Hey! How are you? I haven’t talked to you forever!” She exclaimed.

“I know. I’m sorry I feel awful. Now that I am quote ‘famous’” he laughed,” I thought I would treat you do a day of fun my friend,”

“Really? You don’t have practice or anything?”

“Nope free all week long”

“That rocks! So where we goin?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Haven’t exactly decided yet. There are three possible places all right?” he said,” We got Disney World, Sea World, and Six Flags and if we really want to we can go and do Planet Hollywood,” Faith took a minute to think each one over.

“Why don’t we do all of them?”

“Today?” he questioned,” You have to be kidding me”

“No silly…like we go do Disney World today Sea World tomorrow and yep you get my point. Good, bad?”

“Good thinking Faith that sounds great!” he exclaimed,” Meet me at my house in like 5 minutes mom said she’d take us”

“All right I’ll be right over”

___

At the magical place of Disney they were enjoying themselves. It was time they hadn’t spent in a long time. The day was a fun filled day with rides and Justin experienced at first hand what his life could possibly be like for the rest of his life. Faith knew he was enjoying the attention. You could tell. They went and sat down for lunch.

“Justin I would just like to thank you”

“For what?”

“Taking me out today. I felt so happy”

“Your welcome Faith. I am happy too” Justin smiled,” Hey Faith can I ask you something?” Faith nodded,” This is all I have been thinking about since I got this new ‘job’ for MMC. I know this may see awkward, but I was wondering if you’d be my girlfriend?” Faith smiled. She was surprised, but not shocked. She was overjoyed Justin had asked, couldn’t have been more excited.

“Of course Justin,” he smiled. He felt relieved for being 13 and having your best girlfriend be your best friend could be a good thing.

“I’m glad I was hoping you’d say that” Justin and Faith finished their lunch and went on with their day ad newly boyfriend and girlfriend.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki