Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Weeks turned into months and months turned into years. The Mickey Mouse Club was coming to an end. Everyone was growing up and getting older. It was just one of those things that just had to be gone.

Justin and Faith went their separate ways after a year. They realized it was too hard to manage being so far away from one another. It was just easier in that way. Justin stopped by to visit Faith before he had to go to a meeting with Jc.

“Hey Justin haven’t seen you for a while” she said.

“Yea I know I have been out with Britney all week”

“You mean blonde hair, preppy, the one I don’t like?” Justin nodded,” Oh…” she sighed. Faith wasn’t very fond of Britney she always tried to take Justin. It never really seemed to work in the beginning, but Faith noticed their relationship just turned back into a friendship thing. It soon became awkward for the both of them.

“Awe you know I will always love you more though,” Justin smiled.

“There you go with that Justin smile. I hate the fact you developed that stupid thing anyway,” she growled.

“Sorry it just happened besides Britney thinks its cute”

“Britney thinks its cute” she mimicked.

“Stop! I hate the fact you don’t like her”

“Sorry only have so much love to go around,”

“Yea, yea anyway I gotta go I have a meeting with Jc and some of his friends. I thought I would just stop by and say hey. But I will talk to you later okay?”

“Promise?”

“Promise” Justin walked out the door. It drove her nuts that she didn’t get to see him as often. That was her best friend, but he soon turned into ‘Mr. Popular’ when bimbo Britney came into the picture. What was so special about her anyway? Faith couldn’t understand it, nor did she want to.

___


Justin drove down to Jc’s apartment and rang the doorbell.

“Hey Justin I knew you would come,” Jc greeted.

“Of course I wouldn’t miss this chance for the world”

“Come in let me introduce you to everyone,” Justin walked in and saw the other two guys one guy was short…(to him anyway since he was so tall) he had short brown hair that came down just before his ears and had brown eyes. And then the other guy was kind of chubby, short, brown hair brown eyes, normal guys,” This is Chris Kirkpatrick and that’s Joey Fatone,” he said,” And this is Justin Timberlake”

“Hey guys” Justin said.

“Hi. Its nice to finally meet ‘the’ famous Justin,” Chris joked shaking his hand.

“Well yea I know,” he smiled,” So what’s going on here?”

“We have an idea for a group, well I did. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity Justin,” Jc explained.

“I like it. I like it a lot. There is only going to be four of us?”

“Well we don’t know yet…five would probably sound better”

“Well I can get a hold of one of my vocal coaches and see if he can recommend anybody” he said.

“Good thinking Justin…I like that, but in the meantime why don’t we sit down and see if we can work out some harmonies”

The guys soon sat there and worked everything out. This was the start of something good.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki