Breathe by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Three months have now passed since the guys have been together. They have called themselves *N Sync. Its been a tough road but only expected to get better. They’ve signed with a record company and are already set to start their first album within the month flying all over the countryside. The guys are greatly looking forward to it. Since Justin and the guys have some time off he thought he would go and visit Faith since it has been so long since he has seen her. Justin walked up to her door and knocked. The door opened to a new brunette girl. Justin couldn’t believe it was actually her.

“Faith it that you?” Justin asked.

”Hey J it’s been a while. You look good. I see your hair has gotten curly again. How have ya been?” Faith said as she motioned Justin to come in.

“Pretty good actually. We got a record deal with a company called RCA Records. We’re supposed to be recording soon. I like what you did with your hair” he complimented.

“Thanks Justin. Everybody thinks I look silly in it. They all liked my strawberry blonde hair. But I am older now I am not the sweet little 13 year old girl anymore” she said.

“Oh I know. I ain’t exactly 13 anymore either. So I guess we are even on that part” he winked.

“Yeah, I guess we are. So why’d you come by for?” she asked.

“Well I wanted to talk to ya. You know I haven’t exactly seen you in a while. Is there somewhere we can talk? Like privately?”

“Well we can’t go into my room anymore. I share it now unfortunately but I guess we can go out somewhere if its that important.”

“Oh okay that sounds good.”

“Great! Let me go and change really quick and then we can go.” Faith walked up to her room. She couldn’t believe how much Justin had grown up in the three months they hadn’t seen each other. She was amazed. Faith looked through her closet and picked out just a pair of normal blue fitted jeans and a normal white fitted T-shirt and put her hair up into a ponytail. She walked downstairs and saw Justin talking to her mother.

“I really miss Justin being here. He’s never here. Always off with the guys. I guess this is what it’s going to be like. My best friend has turned famous” she thought,” Hey Justin you ready to go?”

“Yeah,” Justin and Faith walked to Justin’s house to go and get his car.

“You can drive now huh? Wow that’s a scary thought” she laughed.

“Hey I’m a very good driver thank you very much. Even ask mom. I passed my test with a 90. Do you even have your license?” Justin said as he raised an eyebrow. Faith shook her head no,” See now you driving is a scary thought,”

“Yeah, we’ll see about that. So where we going today Justin?”

“Oh probably the Mc Donald’s around the corner that we used to always hang out at.”

“That sounds good to me “

***
Justin and Faith went down to the Mc Donald’s to sit and talk

“So what is so ‘important’ Justin?”

“You know how we are going to be recording and everything? Well I know you have school and stuff but would you like to come with me? I’d take Brit but she is recording as well so yeah. So what do you say?” Faith sat there and thought about it. It would be a great experience. Traveling the world with Justin and the guys. What more could a girl ask for?

“We’ll have to talk it over with mom. But I am sure once I explain it’s a good ‘learning’ experience she’ll have no problem. And I am sure your mom will keep a close eye on me considering I might as well be her ‘daughter’. But of course I’ll go with you”

“Great! I’m glad! Well lets go home.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki