Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Bert! Get your fat ass off me! Your not as light as you think you are knucklehead” Kelly shoved the heavy body lying next to her.

“What the fuck?” A groggy Justin cried scratching his head as he went back to sleep. Kelly sat up abruptly taking in the sight in from of her. This was definitely not her Windermere Queen Size metal bed topped with a Pacific Coast Comforter and big fluffy pillows but most especially this was definitely not her room.

“Damn” She muttered tugging the sheets all of a sudden realizing she was naked.

This was some mess she had got herself into once again. Typical another week in the life of a young Osbourne. Get wasted, get plastered, get hot wild sex, but this time she it wasn’t the same. She felt chills down her spine. She slowly rested her back on the pillows and gazed at the person next to her. Justin shifted under the sheets.

“Get off my ass you big baboon.” Kelly sneered kicking him in the shin.

“Bitch” He mumbled trying to get a little more shut eye before starting the day. A smile suddenly
crept upon his face. He pulled her close to him in a big bear hug. Her instincts got the best of her so she suddenly slapped him.

“Ouch! Remind me not to get on your bad side.” He said rubbing his temples. It took Kelly a minute or two before she decided on helping Justin or kicking his ass. She played with the ring resting on her finger.

‘Whoa! I had a ring on my finger’ she thought. It looked like a wedding band, a simply golden band.

“Oh shit! We’re married.” She stammered shocked from the realization.

“What do you mean we’re married?”

“Do I sound rhetorical to you? Oh wait don’t answer that question! The fact is we’re fucking married. M-A-R-R-I-E-D. We tied a not, made vows, does man and wife ring a bell?”

“Excuse me I know what fucking married means. I...You What? I don’t believe this!”

“Well you think I’m in to this setup?”

“No duh? You probably planned this thing!”

“What kind of person do you think I am? You sick bastard! That’s it I’m leaving. Bye Justin!” She snickered with rage at the tip of her tongue.

“Hell bitch! Put some clothes on!” He said as she stumbled on the sheets, dressed and fled.

What the hell happened? He had no clue. What’s going to happen? The future remains misty. What was he going to do? Probably call his manager. He shrugged throwing, his wedding band as hard as he could. ‘Why did this have to happen to me? God why?” he asked burying himself under the sheets.

Kelly on the other hand stood against the door trying to digest everything that happened the past 24 hours. Her head still throbbing from the alcohol she had consumed the past night.

‘Damn! I left my wallet inside’ She whispered wiping her tears and virtually giving herself a pep talk for round two with mister I have an ego the size of freaking Texas. She quietly opened the door and saw Justin crying himself. She felt sorry for him. In fact, she wanted to comfort him but she had her pride and he had his.

“Came for seconds?”

“You wish bucko! I just forgot my purse!” She picked it up and slammed the door .

Kelly sat on her car trying to urge herself into driving the thing. Her life had just been flipped 180 and Justin’s spiteful attitude wasn’t helping either. JUSTIN. Why had she run of with him in the first place? Why did she fall for his playa’ charm? And for the record, did she really call Justin was Bert? A cloud of questions entered her blurry mind. Suddenly her practical side got through her. What would she tell her parents? Would the media eat this up? Cause this could definitely be a sore spot and the paparazzi would eat them up just to get the story. She switched the car to ignition seeing that it would be useless to just leave the car on park while she threw a fit. First she needed a long hot steamy bath then a cup of coffee. Hoping that everything was just a dream and she would wake up anytime now, ‘maybe a little 10-ish… 12 would do.’ She pleaded with the Gods but it was a hopeless case. She just had to accept that she wasn’t an Osbourne anymore. She was a Timberlake….Mrs. Justin Timberlake.

‘What am I gonna do?” She whispered behind the steering wheel maneuvering the car towards the metal gate.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki