Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Days went by, well months actually. Kelly thought as she scribbled down her journal.

I really had a good time with Justin and for the record I didn’t move back into the guestroom. After the guys left Justin and I talked. It was almost like I had a connection to him. There was chemistry, but I guess it doesn’t matter now. It had been a year since our how do you say it “Las Vegas Fling” There I said it! And in a couple of days this is all gonna tumble down. I did like Justin you know. I wasn’t just lonely, but I have to admit I’m falling for him, but he would probably wouldn’t want anything to do with me. So what’s gonna be life after this? Well! I guess it’s time for me to move on to the house I bought before this fiasco ever happened.

“Hey Kel!” Justin said entering the room he was going to tell her he didn’t want a divorce after much debate with herself ‘coz he wasn’t really sure if she felt this way.

‘She’s in the bathroom’ He thought as he skipped to the bed where Kelly’s diary sat.

‘I did like Justin you know. I wasn’t just lonely, but I have to admit I’m falling for him, but he would probably wouldn’t want anything to do with me.’ He read.

‘I did like Justin you know. I wasn’t just lonely, but I have to admit I’m falling for him’

“Hey!” Kelly said emerging from the bathroom fully showered.

”Kel! We need to talk!” He patted the space right next to him.

“What is it J, I need to pack. If it’s about the divorce documents I’ll have my people fax it to your people sometime this week.” She said bitterly.

“Oh” He sighed.

‘Kel! You gotta pull through, you both hate each other. This is all for the best. He doesn’t want you okay! Why would he want you when he could have anybody in the world? He’s a player. Why would you want to be with a player?’ She slid between the sheets trying to over analyze the situation.

It was hard keeping her feelings to herself and having no one to confide to, but it was harder leaving someone you love and knowing your never gonna feel their warmth against you. She wanted him. Heck! She needed him. Justin had done the impossible which was to enter someone’s life so fast and moreover sending that someone undeniable feelings.

‘Maybe it was his charm, his looks, his fine chiseled body, his fame and fortune or maybe it was destiny.’ Kelly thought now crying her heart out. How could she leave someone she loved?

‘Wait! Love? Oh my gosh! I’m in too deep. This is gonna turn into a Harlequin Romance Novel.’ She chuckled at the thought of her being melodramatic, but she had to admit Justin had moved into her heart in a short matter of four months. He had locked the door and swallowed the key making it rather impossible for Kelly to leave him. She had fallen for his southern charm.

‘Damn!’


“Uggghhh! A frustrated Justin drove his Mercedes Benz. He needed to get some fresh air and rethink everything that’s happened. He was frustrated at himself. When he finally had the chance to tell her that the feelings were mutual and he wanted her for the long run he chickened out. ‘Why was it that you could diss someone for months, but couldn’t get the courage to say three words? Three measly words.’ He thought.

‘I did like Justin you know. I wasn’t just lonely, but I have to admit I’m falling for him’ The words echoed in his head.

Things between them have changed a lot. Probably a 180 degrees spin. If you had asked him what he’s feelings for Kelly 5 months ago he wouldn’t even give her anytime of the day, but if you ask him now he’d probably babble all day about how perfect his wife was and how much they complimented each other.

‘Kelly what have you done to me?’ He whispered trying to keep his eyes glued to the road, but his mind was in another place. He’s mind was in a dreamland still wondering what could blossom from his relationship with Kelly.

He stopped at a near by café finally deciding that he couldn’t drive under his current condition.

Flashback

”So, it’s settled. You guys can live in Justin’s LA mansion and not kill each other for a year. Then we decide what happens next.” Lynn said.

“Whoa! I just agreed on meeting you guys, but this is insane.” She said.

“Awww! Come on sweet cheeks we’ll have the time of our lives.” He said faking a cheesy smile.

“Kelly! Why can’t you be like Justin?” Sharon asked.

“I’d have to grow hideous curls if I acted like Justin” She snorted.

Justin held his curls. It wasn’t that hideous. He never thought of it as hideous. It was more of unruly, but it was the thing that made him millions of dollars. Well! That and his killer smile.

“Kelly!” Sharon said bitterly.

“So sorry dear husband, would you like a kiss to make up for it?” She said sarcastically.

“Please” Justin teased puckering his lips together.

Kelly leaned in to kiss Justin which Justin took the opportunity and showed his tongue down her throat. Kelly fought hard and tried to pull away, but gave up and responded to his kisses. Their tongue swirled dancing in each others mouths until Justin pulled away. The two mothers just grinned. Setting their children up would be easier then they though. Kelly’s breathing now labored from that hot wet kiss and was about to excuse herself to the bathroom until Justin grabbed her and grinned for the photographer.

He smiled. It was their first kiss. Chills shivered down his spine that day and the kiss made his legs like jello. The kiss was like a taste of heaven, but if anybody knew he had said that he would shove a baseball bat down his throat.

Flashback

“Hey! What do you say we give Joey what he wants?” Justin raised his eyebrows deviously.

“Whoa! Don’t push it buddy! I was just starting to like you.” She said defensively.

“I meant acting Kelly! We’ll make weird noises and he thinks whatever he thinks!” He explained.

“Oh, I’m in!” She replied giddily

”God! Kelly!” Justin started as he played with the surveillance camera.

“Oh Justin! Ju-u-s-tin” She faked looking at the monitor she cracked when Joey’s eyes grew big.

“Bring it to me Kelly! Come on fly with me” He shouted.

“Uhhh… Aaaahh…J-U-S-T-I-N” She screeched.

‘Man! If that was acting I can’t wait to have her here in my bed’ he thought.

“Oh my gosh did you see the look on his face?” Justin asked as they saw Joey enter the room.

“Ha! He probably had a mental image of something that never happened.” Kelly laughed.

It was the first time he saw Kelly beamed her pearly whites at him. The first time he felt himself around her and the first time they made love. Sure to them it was just plain fucking that time, but they both had feelings for each other yet to blossom back then. This was one of the first he’d remember for the rest of his life. Not to mention the look on Joey’s face when he heard it.

‘We had good times together’ He concluded. He paid his bill and entered his car ecstatic to go home. He was finally gonna tell her how much he loved her and how much she meant to him. He didn’t care if he was driving 120 Mph; he didn’t care if there was a stop light. All he cared about was going home to his baby.

He walked into his LA mansion making his way into the bedroom. He was gonna tell her how much he needed her and how much he loved her. He kicked his shoes off and entered the room. Kelly was asleep. He was late again.

‘I guess I’ll tell her tomorrow then’ He groaned and slid into the sheets next to Kelly.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki