Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin woke up to the disgruntling sound of his alarm clock. He quickly turned it off fearing that it would wake Kelly up. He figured that it was their last day to spend together in bed until he told her he loved her so he wanted to make the most of it. He wanted to cuddle up with her and show her how much she meant to him. He opened his eyes. Kelly wasn’t sleeping beside her.

‘She’s probably in the bathroom. That girl has a bladder of a mouse.’ He reassured himself.

He slipped out of bed and noticed the bathroom was empty. His eyes roamed around the room. Her bags were gone. She left him without a single goodbye. Tears slid down his cheeks. This was it. She left. She didn’t even fight for them. She just packed her bags and left. Justin felt like his world was tumbling down. He had lost the most important thing to him. He had been eliminated out of her life that fast. He picked up a piece of paper on the ground.

Hey J!
I didn’t want to wake you up you were sleeping so soundly. Well! To be honest I couldn’t get myself to see you and walk away from you. You mean so much to me and I just don’t wanna get hurt when I walk away from you. Though the brief moments we’ve spent together I’ve fallen for you. Sure you were a jerk at the start and I was one too, but you slowly made your way into my heart and threw the key away. I chickened out! I couldn’t really face you. Maybe we’ll be friends one day. You’re a great guy and I wish the best for you in love and success. So, I guess this is goodbye then. J, I want you to know you’ll always have a place inside my heart.
Kelly

“It isn’t over yet, no you mean so much to me. I just can’t let it go. I love you so much to just let you go like that.” He said shoving his shoes and driving to the airport.

“Damn!” He muttered. He wouldn’t reach her in time with this heavy traffic. He opened his car door and decided to make a run for it. Deciding that his Kelly was more important than his car and he’d let Johnny call someone and have it delivered to his house. He gasped.

“Do you have your ticket?” The attendant asked.

“No! I just wanted to see someone.” He replied still gasping for breath.

“Well! Goodbyes are supposed to be done before entering and you can’t enter without a ticket.” She replied.

“Listen lady! I’m in a hurry someone I love is about to leave my life forever and I just can’t let that happen or at least not now. So please let me in” He begged.

“I’m sorry sir, airport policy.”

“Well! Screw airport policy.” He snapped and ran across the counter.

“Kelly!” He shouted. Rummaging across the busy airport.

“Kelly!” He shouted once more, but this time everybody was looking at him. Well all except the person who mattered. He finally saw her and ran as fast as he could.

She had boarded the plane and it was ready to fly. He was too late. Once again he was late. He crumbled on the ground he had lost it all. He sat on one of the benches hoping that the plane would miraculously appear and his Kelly would be standing in front of him.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki