Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Do you ever think about me Do you ever cry yourself to sleep? In the middle of the night when you awake Are you calling out for me? Do you ever reminisce? I can't believe I'm acting like this I Know it's crazy how I still can feel your kiss

Justin sat in front of the fire helplessly. He had lost his girl, his wife, his confidant. Nothing mattered to him anymore. His world had crumbled down and he lost everything when she walked on that airplane. He wanted to give up on everything because apparently those little things that mattered to him were all fickle and worthless compared to the treasure that he once held in his hands.

It's been 6 months 8 days 12 hours since u went away I miss you so much and I don't know what to say I should be over you I should know better but its just not the case. It's been 6 months, 8 days, 12 hours since you went away

He wanted to touch her, feel her and just be able to hold her in his arms and engulf her in his arms. He wanted to taste her, tell her he loved her, be the one to brighten her day, but he lost the chance. He lost her.

Do you ever ask about me? Do your friends still tell u what to do? Every time the phone rings Do you wish it was me calling you? Do you still feel the same? Or has time put out the flame? I miss you is everything OK?


He sat by the fire sipping his hot cocoa, memories from the past flashing right in front of him. Not long ago he had been flooded with angst and sorrow and now history was about to take place all over.

It's been 6 months 8 days 12 hours since u went away I miss you so much and I don't know what to say I should be over you I should know better but its just not the case. It's been 6 months, 8 days, 12 hours since you went away


He should have been right there beside her, holding her, kissing her, snuggling up with her on this winter. Love was in the air this time of year, but lately love wasn’t there. He had been missing her, wanting her, dreaming of her, but look where he was. Sipping on cocoa by the fire, kicking himself for letting go.

‘I shouldn’t be sitting here all alone. You should have been here right about now sharing this cup of cocoa with me and snuggling against me. This is the kind of things couples do and you don’t know how much I wanna do it with you. I wanna share my whole life with you Kelly. I wan’t to give you the world, I want a family with you, but I’m sitting here all alone’ he thought.

It's hard enough just passing the time When I can't seem to get you off my mind And where is the good in goodbye? Tell me why, Tell me why…


“Justin are you okay?” His mother startled him.

“Yeah” He looked up and smiled.

Nobody had dared to talk about Kelly ever since” the incident” for everybody feared that hell would break lose. It was too hard on them to see Justin’s crystal blue eyes filled with sorrow and pain, but Lynn felt it was time. She didn’t want to delay the inevitable anymore. She wanted what’s best for her son which is to sign the papers and move on. She had hid the papers from him long enough and it was time. At first she thought he’d get over it and eventually come looking for the papers, but he didn’t.

“These came in for you” She handed him the envelope.

Justin tore the envelope and scanned the papers while Lynn studied her son’s expression. It was blank. She didn’t understand why her son still loved Kelly even if she had ripped his heart apart, but hey that love for you, never comprehendible. Lynn was now lost in her thoughts arguing with herself if she had given the papers in a right time. Sure she meant well, but it was hard to understand the feelings of a shattered man.

Justin read the paper cautiously. Being a celebrity he had learned to keep a keen eye for loopholes. Given that he had to let his lawyer process the papers he still read every fine print, every provision so as to not be suckered into something he’d rather avoid. He read through the last couple of lines and suddenly dropped the paper.

‘She signed it’ He said to himself.

Given that she wanted out of the marriage Justin reached for a pen and fumble on its cap. His hands were trembling in fear and aggravation because for some reason he didn’t want it to end here. He had to see Kelly on more time, he refused to let something so beautiful just end like that and if she still wanted a divorce well that’s a different story. He promised himself he’d fight one last time.

It’s only once in a lifetime you find true love and once in a lifetime you meet your match you just don’t let it go that easily.

Justin held the stirring wheel tighter than ever. He was scared that he’d lose her and scared that she’d tell him she didn’t love him anymore. He would go through hell for her, but he had to know if she still wanted him.

(Brian Mcknight “ 6, 8, 12)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki