Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin gasped for air. He was tired, jetlagged, exhausted and to top it all he was afraid. This could very well dictate the rest of his life after all.

He rang the bell at the main gate, slightly tapping his feet in anticipation.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Justin was fronted by an angry Ozzy.

“I need to speak with Kelly!”

“After what you’ve done to her, you think I’m just gonna let you in my house! Forget it punk! You can just go back to your mommy.” He snapped

“Ozzy let the boy in!” Sharon ordered.

“Fine!” He mumbled going back to his room.

“Mrs. Osbourne, I’m really sorry about everything that has happened in the past few days, months. I never meant to hurt your daughter. I love her more than life.” Justin explained.

“I know son, I don’t blame you Kelly can be stubborn as hell like her father but deep down she loves you too and she’s kicking herself right now for letting you go. Justin, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I like you. Now go talk to Kelly she’s in her room.”

“Thanks!” He said softly and gave Sharon a hug.

Justin gently knocked on the door as he soothed his nerves, giving himself a small pep talk.

“The doors open!”

Justin straightened his shirt and entered the room

“Hey!” He said sitting at the foot of her bed.

“Ju-u-Justin? What are you doing here?” She pinched herself fearing it was a mirage.

“That seems to be the question of the hour.” He joked, trying to somewhat ease the situation.

“I came to see you.” He gazed at her hazel brown eyes.

“Why?” She chocked out.

“Kel, For the past few months I regretfully haven’t been much open with you. I kept all my feelings bottled up because I’m afraid of commitments. I’ve lost you, I’ve lost everything that’s important to me and needless to say I still love you. When we first met each other I wouldn’t have given you anytime in the day, but you’ve opened me up and gave me feelings that I’ve never felt before. I want you Kelly; I need you in my life.”

“I cant!” She replied protesting.

Justin tried to read her eyes once more. He swore he saw love from those two chocolate brown eyes, but why couldn’t he feel its warmth.

“Kelly, Why are you fighting me? I know you love me as much as I love you, but why can you just let us be. Are you afraid to say that your feelings for me are real? I know we had a rocky past, but that doesn’t matter anymore. I fell in love with you and if I could redo the past couple of months I’ll do it again. I love you with all my heart, my soul, heck even with all my mind and body. Now, if you wanna divorce me I am not gonna sign that contract you can just fight me in court.” Justin snapped.

Kelly didn’t say anything. She tried to speak, but she couldn’t. Tears ushered down her eyes.

“Kel, please don’t fight this. Please don’t fight us.” Justin whispered to her ear, now hugging her tightly.

“J, I really can’t.” Kelly restated.

“Give me one good reason and I’m signing the divorce papers.”

“I have to go to rehab! Is that good enough for you?” She screamed.

“What? Why? And no it’s not good enough for me. I don’t wanna run anymore. I love you Kel and I’ll wait forever for you. You mean the world to me. I don’t wanna lose you Kelly.” He said.

“Are you sure about that? I could be there for quite some time…” She asked.

“How’s this for sure?” He tore the divorce papers.

What happened next? Well the rest was history. Sure there were something’s left uncovered, something’s left unmatched, but what would life be without its twist. That day eyes met, tongues danced and bodies collided. There was no Justin Timberlake or Kelly Osbourne, because that day two became one. Although Kelly was left contemplating and Justin was left insinuating they were both sure of one thing. They had found a love to last a lifetime.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki