Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Kelly entered the living room spying on the shocked faces. The looks they made sent chills down her spine. The last time she had seen those looks were…well! When Sharon Osbourne was diagnosed with cancer. He had really done it big time. Sharon patted the seat right next to her signaling Kelly to sit down.

“Justin Timberlake 1/5 of N*sync is now off the market! To all Justin fans, our sources tell us that little Miss Kelly Osbourne and pop idol Justin Timberlake have been recently spotted in a drive thru wedding somewhere in Las Vegas. According to our insider, the couple stayed at Caesar’s palace hotel, a modern wonderland of luxury and excitement which is widely recognized among the world's greatest hotels. Located at the heart of the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Well! I guess Britney’s not the only one. Man! What is it with these quick marriages? First Britney, then Jason Mraz and now Kelly and Justin. I just hope that it could last longer than the celebrity marriages before it. This is Damien for Mtv news.”

All eyes were now on Kelly as Ozzy switched the plasma screen.

“God! Even Mtv knows more than I do.” She cursed.

“Mom, Dad! I can explain” She continued.

“Ha this is going to be good.” Jack said shifting his wait to the other leg as he grabbed the popcorn from the countertop.

“Jack shut up!” Ozzy mumbled.

“Where to start?” She asked herself.

“How about from the beginning” Ozzy suggested obviously annoyed with the situation.

“Uggghh! Dad I can’t exactly tell you the story ‘coz I got so wasted last night I don’t even know the story, but the bottom line is I got drunk, got driven, got married.” She explained.

“This is awfully irresponsible of you Kelly. What if it wasn’t Justin you picked up?” Sharon scolded.

“I don’t know mum! I really don’t know” She admitted in defeat. Sharon frowned at the sight in front of her. Her baby girl was so lost. She just wanted to hug her and tell her things would be fine, but the truth is she herself was unsure. She couldn’t get mad at her baby girl.

“What do you plan to do now?” Sharon asked with edginess in her voice.

“I don’t know” She replied.

“Have you talked to Justin?”

”I walked out!”

“I’ll contact my lawyer and we’ll have this straightened up.” Ozzy declared reaching for the cordless phone.

“Wait! Maybe we can still work this out.” Sharon suggested pulling her husband to sit down.

“Mum! I think daddy’s right. This marriage won’t work it never will. Marriage is about love and trust. How could you love someone like that!” She cried in her mother’s arms.

“Awww! Poor baby! Everything will be fine. I met Justin during the awards and our second wedding he seems like a great guy and besides this might turn into a good thing after all you’re the one who had a major crush on Justin a couple of years back.” Sharon joked trying to appease Kelly’s emotions.

“I doubt it will mum! I really doubt it will.” She whispered.




“Justin what have you done! I believe we thought you better than to run off with someone” Randy scolded on the phone.

“I know dad! Believe me this isn’t what I wanted. I shocked myself” He said.

“Well! Have you talked to your mother?” Randy asked.

“Yeah” He said hesitantly.

“What did she say?” Randy questioned.

“That she never questioned me when I was dating every girl in the neighborhood, but this is over the line.” He replied.

“Is that it?” He asked.

“She said she loved me and everything will be alright.” He continued.

“No one could ever resist the Timberlake charm.” Randy said jokingly.

“I wish they did dad. Believe me I wish they did.” He said.
There was silence at both ends of the phone.

“I’m sorry dad!” Justin said softly.

“Don’t say sorry to me Justin. It’s your life but if you ever need help you know you have me and your mother.” He replied.

“Thanks dad” Justin said.

“I still can’t believe you’re married. Just last week you were singing ‘ladies call me Barney Rubble coz I make the bed rock’ and now you’re married.” His dad teased causing him to smile.

“Same here dad! Same here” He said.

“Well I still wanna meet that wife of yours.” Randy confessed.

“Dad, I honestly don’t know what will happen” He admitted.

“We’re here Justin. Me, Lisa, Paul and Lynn. We’re here for you.” Randy said.

“Thanks dad. Say hi to Jon and Ste for me”

“Sure! Bye Justin”

“Ditto!” He said cockily.

“Justin, what have we told you about watching cartoons and picking lines from it” Randy inquired.

“Sorry dad.” He said. Then they both said their goodbyes and hung up.

Justin sat the phone on its cradle and stared aimlessly. Still cursing himself for his actions the previous night. ‘How could an hour or two change your life that much?’ He wondered. ‘Nothing would change Justin. You’ll just file a case saying you have irreconcilable differences and break up then it’s back to parties and alcohol yeah’ A voice inside his head told him, but his good catholic morals kicked in. ‘Marriage is for life. For better or worse. In sickness and in wealth…’

“Damned if I do, damned if I don’t” He bellowed shoving another shot of Cristal down his throat. Still confused as hell, but he didn’t care. Seeing that his life was going to be in utter pandemonium what harm could it do?

‘Damned if I do, damned if I don’t. What’s a guy to do? (Oooh oh) When he ain’t got no clue
Ain’t got no fucking clue.’ He sang stumbling on the bottle of Cristal unconscious.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki