Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“You better appreciate me driving hundreds and hundreds of miles for your sorry ass.” Kelly said opening the door to their Las Vegas hotel room.

“Socks, shirt, shorts, bleeding guy.”

“Oh God! Justin!” She panicked punching the emergency hotline digits.

“I’d like to report an injured victim.” She snapped frantically pacing the room/ burning the rug.

‘Is he still breathing? How about his pulse? What time did this happen? What address?’ The man on the other end of the line asked.

“Yes! Yes! I don’t know! Caesar’s Palace Hotel Penthouse. I don’t know what the room number is. It’s under Lake Harless. H-A-R-L-E-S-S. Just get a fucking ambulance here” She slamming the phone.

“Damn you Justin!” She said hanging up the phone and sobbing near his unconscious body. It took a couple of minutes to recollect herself. She had never felt the way she was right now in all her 19 years of existence and she hated this. Her mind was cloudy and her heart skipped a beat with all the emotions burning up inside her.

“Open up!” A voice outside the door said as he tapped on the door agitatedly.

Kelly ran past the body and opened the door. She motioned the men to where Justin was. Kelly, still disoriented and dazed followed the group of paramedics to the ambulance and all the way to the hospital. Justin was instantly hooked to a lot of wires and machines while Kelly was forced to stay outside and fill up a couple of papers.

“Is he okay?” She asked the front desk.

“I’m sorry! There’s still no news.”

She didn’t care about Justin. Heck! She wanted him dead, but she knew better than leaving him out there to rot and even if she didn’t care, he was her husband. She had vowed to take care of him for the rest of her life or at least until he got better. She gave the nurse the papers and called his folks and her folks as well.

Five hours, twenty three minutes and eleven seconds. She watched the wall clock tick. The doctor hadn’t come out of the operating room yet and every minute she grew tenser. She blamed herself for not talking to him and walking out. Everything was her fault. If she had never met Justin none of this would happen. She felt sorry for him.

‘What a mess!’ She told herself. The media had already leaked about the ‘Cristal Fiasco’ or at least that’s what they named it. Fans camped outside the hospital with “Get well soon Justin” and
“Die bitch” Signs. Justin’s family and her family were having trouble on booking flights and even if they drove they couldn’t make it because of the hectic traffic.

“Kelly” A woman who seemed to be at her fifties approached her.

“Mrs. Harless” She said awkwardly waiting for her reaction.

“Call me Lynn, dear. “ She hugged Kelly tightly.

“I’m sorry” She said softly as they sat in the waiting room chairs.

“It’s not your fault! I talked to Justin and he was tipsy and he was drunk”

“But if it…”She explained.

“No buts dear” She said rocking Kelly in her arms.

Five minutes later a group emerge filling in the vicinity. She got a couple of hugs and he’ll be alright as they all settled in waiting for the doctor to update them on Justin’s current condition. Each of them with mixed worried expressions on their faces.

Kelly watched their faces, the door, and the nurse. It was too much to take. One minute she was in control and the next her head was spinning.

“Sweetie, are you okay?” Paul asked her.

She nodded.

“Were just going to grab some snacks you want anything?” He asked her.

“Coffee” she muttered as the others left the room.

“Kelly sweetie, are you okay?” Lynn asked her sympathetically

“Mrs.Harless…”

“It’s Lynn”

“Lynn, I’d love to say I’m alright but honestly I’m not. In just a matter of 24 hours my whole world was twisted. How do you expect me to react to that?” She snapped.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry Lynn. I’m in no place to snap at you. It’ just that my world’s crumbling down before me.” She sobbed unable to control the tension.

“It’s okay! Ummm... Kelly do you wanna talk about it?” The older woman asked. She nodded while Lynn gave her a sympathetic arm.

“Well! This is kinda hard to say because your Justin’s mom”

“Awwww! Sweetie you don’t have to shy away from me.” Lynn cooed.

“Did you know that Justin and I never got along not even before this whole fiasco?” Kelly asked.

“Yeah! I kinda knew the way you cringed when Justin touched you.”

“I’m sorry Lynn! Here I am babbling about my silly problems while you’re probably crushed seeing that your son is in the operating room.”

“It’s not silly, Kelly. “

“Anyway this whole thing is way over our head and I can assure you it won’t get better. Justin and I hate each other how would we ever make this last.” Kelly explained.

“Just give it a try Kelly. I can’t promise you it will work but don’t give up before you even give it a shot. Marriage isn’t a one man struggle. You have to take one for the team Kelly.”

“Lynn, I’m not even sure…”

“Why did you save him? Well! You care for him even if it is a bit”

The operating room suddenly opened up.

“Think about what I said Kelly.” Lynn said patting Kelly's shoulders.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki