Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Doc, how is he?” Lynn asked nervously fearing what the doctor would say.

“Aside from the minor cuts and bruises in his ribs, Mr. Timberlake is going to be alright” The doctor replied.

“Thank God.” She whispered hugging Kelly.

“You can see him right now. He’s a little dazed with all the drugs and operation procedure, but you can visit him.”

“Thanks Doc!” Lynn replied.

“Umm! Lynn I better go now.” Kelly said gathering her belongings from the chair.

“Don’t you wanna talk to Justin?” The older lady asked.

“I’m sure I’m the last person he wants to see. I’ll talk to him about the arrangements on Monday.”
She said as she hugged Lynn.

“Well! Take care sweetie. It was great to finally meet you even after the circumstances.”

“You too Mrs. Harless” She said exiting the waiting room.

“How’s Justin doing?” Paul asked.

“Oh he’s fine! You guys can go visit him right now.” Kelly replied.

“Wait your leaving?” Randy asked.

“Yeah! Believe me Mr. Timberlake I’d do more harm that good hanging out here.”

“It’s Randy, I’m not quite sure what you mean, but take care” He said.

“Thanks” She smiled as she exchanged hugs with the Timberlake entourage.

Kelly exited the hospital as discretely as possible fearing that the press or the fans would attack her. She lowered the hood of her coat and replaced her eyeglasses and opened the emergency exit of the hospital.

“Oh my gosh! It’s Kelly Osbourne” The woman screamed as she attracted a couple of reporters, camera men, fans and commoners looking for something bizarre.

“Ma’am could you keep it low?” She asked.

“Oh shit! Too late!” She whispered clutching her cellphone punching her speed dial.

“Hello mum! Where are you guys?” She asked panicking.

“We’re almost there hunny. Why?” Sharon replied.

“Could you hurry up ‘coz I’m about to be mauled by a thousand people?”

“We’ll be there in 5 minutes. Later Kelly” Sharon hung up and Kelly shoved her phone inside her purse.

“How’s Justin?”

“Are you guys really married?”

“I hate you Kelly”

She heard as she walked through the crowd.


“Did you do this to Justin?”

“Why would Justin settle for a bitch like you?”

”Kelly can we get a statement?”

“What did Ozzy say about it?”

The taunting and questioning grew louder. The crowd was now twice more massive. Her head began spinning. This was too much for her. The beaming cameras flashed right in front of her face and the crowd was just thirsty for information.

“Kelly! Kelly! Wake up!” She opened her eyes and digested the surroundings

“What happened?” She asked.

“You fainted” Sharon replied.

“Oh” She said looking out the window.

She glanced at the crowd into from of the hospital. She had a feeling that this was only the beginning and things would only get worse. She was mentally preparing herself for the battle that was about to come for the next months. ‘God what am I gonna do with you?’ She said referring to Justin. ‘If he acts like a Prima Donna I’m definitely getting myself a new husband. She chuckled at the image in her mind.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki