Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Kelly taped her long finger nails on the counter top. Justin was late. They were supposed to meet half an hour ago and plan for the arrangements. She drank her champagne.

“Typical guy! Late again as usual.” She muttered as she stood up to hug Lynn. Justin held his arms wide open.

“What no hug?” He teased.

“And get your germs forget it bucko.”

“Kelly!” Sharon said reprimanding her.

“Let’s just settle this.”

“Good morning welcome to Le Rouge. I’m your waitress Amy and here’s your menu.” She chirped in cheerily as they glanced on the menu.

“I’ll have a Grilled Bone-in Rib Eye Steak with Yukon Gold Potato Gratin, Seared Cauliflower, and sauce Bordelaise” Justin said handing the menu to Amy.

“How about you ma’am?”

“What’s the special?”

“Prime Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary-Potato Gratin, Asparagus in Mushroom-Maderia Sauce”

“I think I’ll have that.”

“And I’ll have the Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Eggplant Salad, Thai Curry, Mint, and Cucumber-Raita” Lynn handed the waitress her menu.

“Grilled Free Range Chicken with Potato Puree, Baby Vegetables, and Port Wine Sauce”

“Oh and we’ll have a bottle of Chateau Le Pin, Pomerol, 1986” Justin added.

“I’ll be back with your meal.” Amy said as she went inside the kitchen.

“So…” Justin started.

“How ‘bout a divorce?” Kelly stated bluntly.

Sharon studied Lynn’s expression. They had both talked about this on the phone without the consent of their children. As Kelly’s manager, Sharon took the opportunity to study the case a night before so as to talk with important people in the business. Lynn on the other hand had discussed things with Johnny Wright and the rest of the top executives in Jive.

“Kelly? Don’t you think your taking this too quickly?”

“Yeah Kelly I agree with Sharon. Any annulment, divorce or court separation would ruin both your careers. The media would eat this out. Why don’t you guys give it a trial period say a year or something… You never know something good might blossom out of this relationship and it could clear the “Justin’s a player’ and “Kelly’s a lesbian issue’.” Lynn thought.

“I would rather be buried 6ft under than to pursue a relationship with a bubblegum chewer, teeny bopper icon. “ Kelly sneered.

Justin shot Kelly an evil ‘I’ll get you back’ glare.

“Justin?” She asked for help.

“Mom’s right you know. Something good might blossom from this and even if nothing good blossoms it would uplift both our careers.” He smiled deviously and whispered “Paybacks a bitch!”

”So, it’s settled. You guys can live in Justin’s LA mansion and not kill each other for a year. Then we decide what happens next.” Lynn said.

“Whoa! I just agreed on meeting you guys, but this is insane.”

“Awww! Come on sweet cheeks we’ll have the time of our lives.” He said faking a cheesy smile.

“Kelly! Why can’t you be like Justin?” Sharon asked.

“I’d have to grow hideous curls if I acted like Justin”

Justin held his curls. It wasn’t that hideous. He never thought of it as hideous. It was more of unruly, but it was the thing that made him millions of dollars. Well! That and his killer smile.

“Kelly!” Sharon said bitterly.

“So sorry dear husband, would you like a kiss to make up for it?” She said sarcastically.

“Please” Justin teased puckering his lips together.

Kelly leaned in to kiss Justin which Justin took the opportunity and showed his tongue down her throat. Kelly fought hard and tried to pull away, but gave up and responded to his kisses. Their tongue swirled dancing in each others mouths until Justin pulled away. The two mothers just grinned. Setting their children up would be easier then they though. Kelly’s breathing now labored from that hot wet kiss and was about to excuse herself to the bathroom until Justin grabbed her and grinned for the photographer.

“Son of a bitch” Kelly said to herself as Justin paid the bill and they were escorted out of the premises.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki