Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Another couple sighting. Justin Timberlake and Kelly Osbourne or should I say Mrs. Timberlake caught kissing as they dinned with there mums in Le Rouge. The couple spent a day together with their mother after their Las Vegas wedding. This is Damien for Mtv news.”

“Not again!” Kelly cringed in anger.

“Chill! I think that was a pretty good picture.” Justin said emerging from the bathroom only with a towel clinging to his hips.

“This is all you fault!”

“Whoa Nelly! Kelly! Banana Bana Bo belly! As I recall you were the one who had a crush on Christina Aguilera.”

“Well! You couldn’t keep you dick to yourself.”

“What do you think of me gay?” He shot her a look of disbelief.

“I’m not one to tell!”

“Since were living together for the next couple of months we might as well set some ground rules.” Justin suggested.

“Fine with me”

“First off, we act civil against each other unless in front of a camera where we have to act like a couple. Next, You do you’re thing I do my thing and that’s it.” He said squeezing himself into the loveseat.

“Cool!” She replied.

“So can we shake on it?”

“You bet!” She shook his hand and gazed on the television screen.

Justin got up from the seat and grabbed the cordless as it began to ring. He excused himself like the proper gentlemen he had turned out to be and entered the study.

“Yo”

“J man, what up?” JC, his bandmate questioned.

“Just chillin’ like Bob Dylan. You?”

“The guys and I were wondering when can we meet your wife so we decided to get a chartered flight and chill at your crib while we’re on a break.”

“Oh great! When?” He asked sarcastically.

“Now! We’re at the airport and we’ll be there at around 3” JC surprised him.

“Yeah! later man”

“Later!” He hung up.

Justin placed the receiver down as well and went in search of his wife. He circled around the house a couple of times only to find her in the guestroom bed laying in a fetal position scribbling something down on a pad.

“Hey watcha doing?” He asked lying on the bed next to him. Kelly fought with herself for a moment and decided that she didn’t want to fight Justin. If she wanted to survive a year with him she should at least make him a friend or be civil with him.

“Writing a song” She replied.

“Cool!’

He peeked at the opened pad. Still half wondering and half thankful why Kelly wasn’t fighting him. He glanced at her. She wasn’t half as bad as the image in his head made her out to be. In fact she was the opposite. Kelly was smart, full of spunk and nice if you get past the spiteful, bitchy façade. This wasn’t the only time that he had watched her. Sure she wasn’t a model and as she had placed it ‘she had a belly’ but looks weren’t all that important to Justin anymore. He was slowly falling for Kelly, but pride asked him to keep it a secret. He wanted her, but he had to know if she wanted him the same way. His brain reminded him the guys were coming in 2 hours and he’d have to move Kelly into the main room with him. ‘She’d throw a spitfire’ he thought but maybe this would do wonders for their relationship. After a couple minutes of contemplating, Justin decided to just say it.

“Kelly?” He looked at her eyes searching for whatever emotion would come out.

“Hmmm?” She said not looking up from her scratch pad.

“The guys are visiting in a couple of hours and we need to act like a couple.”

“Oh” She said softly.

“The guys know I’m a very touchy kinda guy so I have to kiss you and stuff. You have to move to the main room.” He continued.

“How long are they staying?” She inquired.

“Dunno?” He shrugged.

“I’ll move my stuff” She said obliging herself to stand up and walk to the dresser.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki