Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Hey!” Kelly greeted each of the guys with a hug.

“So you guys finally got married huh?” Lance said flopping his feet on the couch.

“Yeah! We just decided that we’d walk into a Las Vegas chapel and get married.” Justin said sarcastically nuzzling Kelly’s neck.

“Never thought you’d be the first one to marry” JC confessed.

“Who would have thought JC? I was the greatest playa’ but I feel in love with this angel.” He said truthfully.

“Awww” they all cooed

“And how could you resist such a face?” Kelly teased pinching Justin’s cheek.

“You know this all seems surreal!” Chris bellowed. Justin and Kelly tensed up as a jolt of adrenaline entered their blood stream.

“Huh?” Justin said trying not to look obvious.

“If I don’t know better I would think I’m on Punk’d. Oh my gosh! We’re on Punk’d! Ashton come out now. I got you all figured out.” Chris screeched as everyone burst out laughing.

“Chris your not on Punk’d” JC rolled his eyes.

“Forgive the retard.” Joey apologized.

“Hey! I resent that!” Chris replied.

“Joey calling Chris a retard is an understatement.” Lance said.

“Hey! Is this pick on Chris day?” He asked.

“Everyday is pick on Chris day.” Joey defended.

“Humph!” Chris pouted like a 5 year old.

“How about dinner?” Justin suggested entering the kitchen as they all followed.
“Good looking out, J” Chris patted the younger man as he sat on his end of the table.

Dinner went by quickly since the Timberlake’s weren’t exactly culinary chefs and they had to live with TV dinners and takeouts. And now they were busy watching ‘Walking Tall’ due to Chris’s annoying pleas.

“Lance pass me the popcorn.” Joey nudged him.

"Outta popcorn” He shrugged.

“Damn!” Joey and Justin muttered comically.

“Guys! Let’s call it a night. Baby Chris is already sleeping on the floor.” JC teased.

“Was not!” Chris said brushing himself off.

“I’m beat!” Lance yawned.

“Night Guys!” Kelly said as Justin followed her.

“So, it wasn’t all that bad right?” Justin asked as he locked up and waited for his turn in the bathroom.

“It was cool except for the part where I thought Chris figured us out.” She said in between rinses.

“Aw man! Gosh I thought he had blown our cover.” He admitted.

Kelly sat in the bed next to him observing his manly features.

“Justin! I don’t wanna fight anymore.” Kelly admitted.

“Same here!” He confessed.

“So are we calling it a temporary truce?” She asked hastily

“Deal!” He hugged her tightly.

“You know what’s ironic, Justin? We’ve been married for 9 months and I still have no clue of who you are other than the performer.” She stated.

“We never did give each other a chance.” He recollected.

“Not a chance in hell!” She added.

“Tell me something I haven’t seen in the Osbournes” He nuzzled her neck


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki