Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Kelly opened her eyes she hadn’t slept this well in a long time. Heck! She had never felt such strong feeling for someone especially when it was someone she loathed. Could it be because the gods shoved them together? Could it be faith? Or could it be love? No would ever know, but slowly she had been fallin’ for the man she had once called a pig.

“Hey!” Justin whispered breaking her thoughts.

“Hey your self big oaf!” She teased.

“Is that the way you talk to your husband?” He asked snatching a pillow from the bed and hit her.

“Bully!” She screamed hitting him back with a pillow.

Two shots lead to another which soon led into a pillow fight.

“Say uncle!” Justin shot with his weight on top of Kelly.

“Never!” She replied still trying to break free from his grasp.

“Oh your gonna get it!” He said about to tickle her as she kissed him in the lip sliding her tongue in as his met hers half the way.

“Whoa kiddies! Isn’t it to early to be fucking like rabbits?” Chris teased.

“Talk about yourself grandpa!” Justin countered.

“You know what? I’m hurt! I just came here to tell you we made breakfast since you have an in ability to be the perfect host and now this?” He said trying to sound angry.

“Sorry!” Justin apologized.

“No need for apologies! Just get your butts down their at 0800.” He said mocking a drill sergeant

“Yes sir!” Kelly teased.

“Ugghhh Justin!” Kelly said squirming away from him

Justin instantly realized what position they were in and jerked into a cross sitting position.

“You think he believed it?” She asked.

‘Why wouldn’t he everything I did was real’ He thought.

“Yeah were great actors we should get Oscars for our outstanding performance.” He replied.

‘I was never acting.’ She thought.

“Yeah! I’m going down for breakfast.” She said.

The rest of the guys sat on the table munching on the food at hand and casually conversing about the day planned.

“Morning!” Kelly scratched her head grabbing the cereal box and a bowl.

“Did anyone ever tell you, you eat like your husband?” Lance asked.

“Huh?” She said munching her cereal.

“Grumpy without cereal and bouncy with it.” JC explained.

“Oh!” She shrugged eating her cereal.

Justin bounced like a 3 year old downstairs. He didn’t know if he was excited to see his wife or elated to eat his cereal all he knew was he was ecstatic this morning and it had something to do with the way he had awoken. Sure he had to take a cold shower to calm ‘the boner’ but it was worth it.

Justin grabbed a chair and sat near his wife.

“Hey”

“Cereal!!” He replied grabbing her spoon and bowl.

“Make your own you big bully!” She teased.

“Mine!” He pushed her playfully.

“Fine then! I’m not even hungry anymore.” She faked a pout.

“Awww! Come on baby! I promise I’ll share” He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

“Get a room! You two!” JC suggested.

“Whoa! Who’s the master?” Joey screamed doing a little dance.

“So what are we gonna do today?” Kelly asked.

“How about a little trip to Disneyland?” Justin suggested.

“We gonna go to Disneyland! We gonna have a great time” Chris sang.

The trip to Disneyland was uneventful if you didn’t count the food fight, shopping frenzy and the occasional comical antics of Chris. After a long tiring afternoon they all collapsed at the Timberlake living room.

“Chris I can’t believe they wanted to give you probation in Disneyland.” Justin shot.

“And I can’t believe you choked your hotdog on a kid” He countered.

“Hey! You pushed me and I said sorry! Kelly a little help here?” He asked.

“I can see it now! Popstar pukes on kid” Kelly said.

“Thanks a lot” Justin mumbled.

“No problem!” She smirked.

“Well! That’s another night in the Timberlake’s I’m going to bed!” Chris bounced up and walked to the stairs.

“We’re going to bed. Wanna come, Joey?” Justin asked as he led Kelly upstairs.

“And watch you lovebirds fuck? Hell! I’m staying here until it dies down” He joked.

“Goodnight Joey!” Kelly said sarcastically as they went to the master.

“Ha! We’re fucking lovebirds now!” Kelly laughed as she locked the door.

“Hey! What do you say we give Joey what he wants?” Justin raised his eyebrows deviously.

“Whoa! Don’t push it buddy! I was just starting to like you.” She said defensively.

“I meant acting Kelly! We’ll make weird noises and he thinks whatever he thinks!” He explained.

“Oh, I’m in!” She replied giddily

”God! Kelly!” Justin started as he played with the surveillance camera.

“Oh Justin! Ju-u-s-tin” She faked looking at the monitor she cracked when Joey’s eyes grew big.

“Bring it to me Kelly! Come on fly with me” He shouted.

“Uhhh… Aaaahh…J-U-S-T-I-N” She screeched.

‘Man! If that was acting I can’t wait to have her here in my bed’ he thought.

“Oh my gosh did you see the look on his face?” Justin asked as they saw Joey enter the room.

“Ha! He probably had a mental image of something that never happened.” Kelly laughed.

“We could let it happen.” He said coolly

“What?” She said disbelievingly.

“I’m lonely, your lonely we could do it and have no strings attached” He lied

“You better be careful ‘coz I might take you up on that.” She replied.

“Then take me!” He challenged.

“Alright I will!” She replied biting on his bottom lip.

Justin captured her lips and smacked it with his own shoving his tongue into the opening. He took time and explored every inch. The kiss getting deeper and deeper as she tugged with the seems of his shirt effortlessly removing it with the help of two strong arms. They were both so needy. They needed each other for normalcy. Nine months of abstinence had caused them to be emotionally washed out or should I say horny. It wasn’t that they were off the market already because frankly the fans didn’t care. Justin fans / groupies wanted him even more and so had Kelly’s but they had refused any sexual interaction for the sake of their consummated marriage. Justin continued to devour her with butterfly kisses now moving from her lips to her neck. His hands fumbling on her shirt then the clasp of her bra while his heart throbbing with lust and gleaming hunger. His tongue moved up and rekindled with hers once more. All clothes were fully discarded and Kelly’s arms lingered on Justin’s neck as they motioned towards the bed. Justin hovered over Kelly kissing her in places she never thought he would. His hands traveled to her breasts lightly squeezing them. His mouth teased one of her tense nipples as the other was continuously being caressed by his crafty hand. He sucked tenderly as he drew to the other nipple giving it the same loving. He moved lower teasing her body. His lips came crashing down her hot center. Stroking it lightly, he’s tongue perched on its folds.

“Shit!” Kelly hissed.

He ignored the comment and continued to make love with his mouth.

”J - U - S -T - I - N” She screamed.

“You ready to come for me baby?” he whispered in her ears.

“Not just yet! Time for payback” She replied sassily.

Kelly lowered herself into his thick, hard length and stroking it with her hands. He winced in agony and pleasure; he never knew that his wife was such a tease. She sucked on his pulsating manhood.

“Kel, I need you inside me.” He screamed.

“Paybacks a bitch” She said as she continued her torture.

Their bodies connected for the first time. Engaging in hot, wild, passionate sex. Maybe their bodies were both needy, but it was love that moved it and they had yet to realize that one. He both quickened their pace exploring each others body to its utmost capacity. No string attached but hearts on the line.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki