Laws of attraction by sk8ergurl162


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin woke up to the sound of his alarm clock.

“Damn!” He muttered turning the alarm clock off, not wanting to wake the body next to him. His gazed focused on her. ‘God why did I do this?’ he asked himself knowing that things would never be the same and things would go harder by a long shot. The relationship was only supposed to be platonic but they had test the waters. He had to admit there was chemistry and he was fallin’, but would she feel that way?

“Morning!” Kelly said playing with his curls.

“Sleep well?” He asked.

“Yeah” She said as they both went silent.

“You know your mom was right.” He said.

“Huh?” She scratched her head.

“Your nose ring looks like a black head.” He said cockily.

“You ass!” She punched his chest playfully.

Kelly studied Justin’s expression. Did he have any regrets? ‘Coz she certainly didn’t. Sure it would mess things up, but this only proved how strong she was feeling for Justin. ‘But would he feel the same way?’ she thought.

“So whatever happened to the thong guy?” He asked referring to Bert in one of the Osbournes episode.

“Hey the thong guy had a name, I just can’t remember it” She admitted.

“Is that what’s going to happen to me when we get a divorce in 4 months?” He asked.

‘Ouch!’ She said to herself. She hadn’t even thought of the divorce. Well! Until now. “I guess he still wanted it.’ She thought.

“You know these curls have gotta go” She teased him changing the topic.

“What? Nobody talks that way about the fro!” He chided.

“Fine! You know Cool Whip and Budweiser Beer acts as a hair conditioner maybe you should try it” She said.

“Why you!” He grabbed her and tickled her.

“Not again!” They heard Joey running down the hall both laughing their butts out.

“J, Can I be totally honest with you? And you not runaway?” Kelly asked.

“Shoot away!” He shrugged.

“You’re the first one who has ever made love to me.” She said shyly.

“What you never made love? You’re playin’ me. Tell me you’re playin’ me. Oh shit! You’re serious.”

“Drop dead serious!” She cleared out.

“You’re the daughter of the undertaker and you never made love?” He asked.

“It’s prince of darkness and that’s just it, because I’m my daddy’s daughter they all thought I wanted husky, fast, wild sex as a fling.” She explained.

“Awww poor baby! How could any one not want to do you? I’d do you again if you let me.” He said.

“Just shut up and do me” She replied.

“You’re the boss!”


“So how are the lovebirds this fine morning?” Chris teased as Justin and Kelly walked down the stairs hand in hand.

“Fine, you?” Kelly replied yawning.

“We’re cool! Aside from the fact that Joey has been bitchin’ us about your love makin’ and Chris bouncin’ on the walls again.” JC said.


“That’s good to know.” Justin said not really listening to what JC said. He was busy looking at his hazel-eyed baby’s eyes. They were the prettiest eyes he had ever seen. It must have been love that made him look this way but there was something different now. It was like a new set of feelings evolved.

‘Damn! Why couldn’t things be like before then I wouldn’t have to feel this things I’m feeling.’ He thought.

“J!” Chris called. Justin had this googly eyes once again and it freaked him out to see how love sick Justin was.

“What?” He snapped.

“Well! We were just planning on going home you know spend sometime with our folks. Don’t get me wrong I love being with you lovebirds, but sometimes you just make me gag.” Joey said.

“Way to put it nicely Joe.” Lance patted his back.

“Finally it’s about time ya all mess up someone else’s house” Justin joked.

“I’m hurt!” Chris faked sniffles and walked up his room to pack his bag.

“Chris! Now you’ve done it” Joey sneered catching up to Chris.

“Talk about mellow dramatic.” Kelly said.

“Nah! That’s just their way of saying their gonna pack, but seriously I have to pack my clothes too.” Lance said.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki